SQL Server 2019 was released by Microsoft to address the needs of today’s data professionals. It offers a scale-up and scale-out system with built-in support for Big Data (Apache Spark, Data Lake), state-of-the-art data virtualization technologies, and built-in machine learning capabilities. uCertify’s SQL Server 2019 course is designed for Database Administrators who want to add new skill sets and features to their utility belts. SQL Server administrators should read this course to become more prepared and aware of features when talking to their colleagues in application development, data analytics, and system administration.
This course offers interactive lessons with flashcards, quizzes, and labs that provide a hands-on learning experience of the various features you will use. It takes a rational approach to all elements of SQL Server Administration, whether you’re implementing, developing, or supporting SQL Server development. The course provides skills to:
- Install and configure SQL Server on Windows and Linux
- Operate Azure SQL Database and its managed instances
- Plan, test, migrate, and post-migrate SQL Server workloads to Azure
- Use availability groups for high availability and catastrophe recovery
- Automate tasks with maintenance plans, PowerShell, Policy-Based Management
- Optimize databases with SQL Server 2019’s advanced performance and indexing features
- Design, construct, administer, and govern database infrastructures that are on-premises, hybrid, or Azure
- Help to protect data through transparent Data Encryption, Certificate Management tools and other advancements
- Plan and manage data recovery, including hybrid backup/restore, recovery of Azure SQL Databases, and geo-replication
- Learn how to use improved events, Resource Governor, and the SQL Assessment API to do modern maintenance and monitoring
- Examine the new tools in SQL Server 2019, including the SQL Server Management Studio, Azure Data Studio, and Configuration Manager
So, start learning about the latest features of the SQL Server today, with uCertify!