Microsoft has specified more than twenty-eight objectives for the 70-640 test. These objectives are grouped under six topics. Following are the important areas in which an individual should possess good knowledge before taking the 70-640 test:
- Installing and configuring DNS.
- Configuring zone transfers.
- Configuring forest and domains.
- Configuring trusts.
- Configuring sites.
Microsoft has specified more than thirty objectives for the 70-529 test, which are grouped under six topics. Following are some important areas in which an individual should possess good knowledge before taking the 70-529 test:
- Creating and configuring an XML Web service method using one way method, Web method, and WebMethodAttribute class.
- Configuring a Web service method by using the properties of the WebMethodAttribute attribute.
- Building and deploying a Web service application using Web setup project or Cab project.
- Configuring and formatting SOAP messages.