Project Management for Engineering and Technology is an exceptional guide to engineering and innovation specific project administration that completely mirrors the most recent guidelines in the “Project Management Body Of Knowledge” (PMBOK). It covers project administration process abilities as well as crucial people abilities, for example, negotiation, personal time administration, change administration, diversity, and overcoming adversity. PMBOK is the globally perceived project management standard guide that gives the essentials of project administration that are appropriate to an extensive variety of projects, including development, engineering, software, automotive, and so forth. The job of the project supervisor featured as an individual is project designing, project planning, project controlling, and enhances a multi-task project towards a particular objective in a timely, convenient and effective way.
uCertify offers the Project Management for Engineering and Technology course which is intended for project managers. In this course you will learn to:
- Distinguish between project, program, and sub-project by recognizing differentiating and related attributes of each.
- Utilize a coordinated contextual case study to provide deliverables, for example, a work breakdown structure and a project charter.
- Apply project planning ideas, designed for common mechanical engineering concepts, for example, Activity Gantt Chart, resource gram/histogram; asset spreadsheet; and so on.
- Recognize each of the accompanying devices, procedures or outputs utilizing a computerized project administration device: critical path; schedule comprehension; crashing; and so on.
The Project Management for Engineering and Technology course provides the following resources for the training:
- 18+ Lessons
- 151+ Quizzes
- 88+ Flashcards
- 88+ Glossary Of Terms
- 54+ Pre-Assessment Questions
- 60+ Post-Assessment Questions
The Project Management for Engineering and Technology course covers the following topics:
- Project Closeout
- Project Initiation
- Project Managers and Change
- Project Monitoring and Control
- Project Planning- The Schedule
- Project Managers and Diversity
- Project Managers and Adversity
- Project Managers as Motivators
- Project Planning- Build the Project Team
- Project Planning- The Risk Management Plan
Enroll now in the uCertify Project Management for Engineering and Technology course and become an expert in project planning and project management.