Here are the latest updates made in our Mobile App:
1. Interactive Item Compatibility In The Lab
Students can now perform the interactive items added in the lab with this updated feature. The update is compatible with the interactive items and we have improved the UI of the platform accordingly. Students can now perform all their tasks and sync when they’re finished. A student can check their performance on the web once it is synced. This new feature will enhance a student’s learning experience without any incompatibility issues.
2. Image Annotation
This update has been made for the interactive images added in the courses. These images are now compatible with the mobile app. Students can take advantage of this feature and have an interactive learning experience.
So, check out these features by using uCertify Mobile App!
- You will receive the notifications for attempting the questions, giving right or wrong answers, and for the questions left at the time of attempting the test-prep.
- The change in the mobile app has simplified the process of syncing your exercises, flashcards, and other test-preps. Now with a single button, all your progress can be synced simultaneously.
- There is a change in the mobile app profile page that has increased the page responsiveness due to which the profile page opens faster and takes lesser data. The resolution of the app adjusts automatically and can be opened easily in any device.
- Now you can sync all your course progress on the web from any device through the sync button and restore it on another device be it your desktop, android or ios. This feature will likewise let instructors track your progress and guide you accordingly.
- The change in forgot password option has made it simpler for you to reset your password from the app itself. Once you click the forgot password button it will send you the reset password link to your registered email address and the password can be changed following the same link.
- We have fixed the issues in login page due to which app responsiveness is increased. Now you will receive proper notifications when there is some problem with the internet connection and whether your changes have been saved or not. Special characters will be accepted in the passwords and we have added some special designs to the Glossaries.
These changes and add-on features in our mobile app aims at better learning that we have endeavoured to make it effectively and efficiently accessible for you on mobile apps and gadgets. You can have access to our rich library on your smartphones & gadgets through our mobile application and can watch videos, do exercises, attempt test-prep, and practice on labs. Additionally, you can buy the courses through our mobile app. Our educational mobile application comes with benefits such as:
- The mobile app is accessible for a wide range of expert levels and helps in learning by utilizing a variety of teaching approaches, such as video training, live-labs, quizzes, and even the 3D educational games.
- Unlike classrooms, you can study and learn anytime and anywhere through our mobile app without being time-bound.
- Your leisure time can be used for certification exam prep through our mobile app. Once your leisure time is over, you can leave your exercises in the middle and can start it again from where you have left off.
- Since we have self-paced and instructor-led courses, studying them on our mobile app gives you an additional feature to track your progress and to plan your schedule accordingly.
uCertify Mobile App is user-friendly and simple & easy to use with one-touch access. We are taking the e-Learning a step forward, so, download our mobile application now to have a better learning experience!