uCertify has introduced Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies and Design course to help you pass AZ303 and AZ304 exams. This course has been designed for anyone interested in learning about Microsoft Azure products and features, with the goal of eventually earning the Azure Solutions Architect Expert certification. This course is not for complete beginners, but it may help them develop a better understanding of Azure and how to use and configure its products and services. To earn the Azure Solutions Architect Expert certification, you need to understand, design, and implement technical solutions using the following:
- Security and Azure Active Directory
- IaaS, PaaS, and serverless computing models are all available in Azure networking.
- Azure Storage, Azure SQL, and Cosmos DB are all Azure services.
- Compliance, messaging services, and hybrid cloud models
- How to create and program cloud-based applications
- Techniques for deployment and migration
- Surveillance and recovery
That’s a wide spectrum of topics, and the number of circumstances in which they can be used is just as large. This course will provide you with an overview of each of those areas, but you should already be familiar with them.
Microsoft Certified: Azure Solutions Architect Expert certification is excellent for job roles such as advising stakeholders and turning business objectives into secure, scalable, and dependable cloud solutions. The certification exam validates that a candidate has the skills and expertise needed to set up and manage an Azure infrastructure, manage security solutions, implement app solutions, and set up and manage data platforms.
So, what are you waiting for? Start your prep for the Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies and Design certification today with uCertify!