Want to be a certified CIW Network Technology Associate professional? uCertify can help you! We have introduced the CIW Network Technology Associate course based on the latest 1D0-61C exam objectives to help candidates get CIW certified. This uCertify course provides an understanding of topics such as networking components and standards, connecting to the Internet, Internet services, hardware, and device connectivity, network and cloud security risks, and more. The course comes with labs that provide hands-on learning by simulating real-world, 3D, hardware, software, computer programming & command line interface environments. These labs can be mapped to any course, textbook, and training material, therefore, adding value to virtually any training.
The target audience for the course is students preparing to enter or continue in the workforce, which includes high school students, college students, and technical/trade school students and professionals in all industries including IT, Healthcare, Legal, Marketing, Graphic, or Business. Once you complete the uCertify course, you will gain knowledge in:
- Internet security and availability issues
- Personal privacy protection on the Internet
- Relationship between IP addresses and domain names
- Networking hardware, and configure common hardware for operation
- Basic hardware and system maintenance for network-aware systems
- Fundamental elements of modern network-based client operating systems
- Functions and components of servers that are commonly used on the Internet
- Configuring and troubleshooting wireless networks, and virtualization
- Data communications components and technical knowledge of the Internet
- Common performance issues that affect Internet clients, including analysis and diagnosis
About The CIW 1D0-61C Exam
The CIW: Network Technology Associate certification exam validates your skills of networking basics and prepares you for further study in the specialty of your choosing. The certification also provides skills in network technologies that include TCP/IP, wireless networking, stable network creation, and network troubleshooting.
So, enroll in the uCertify course today and start your prep for the Network Technology Associate certification!