Porus Mehta is an Information Security evangelist, with two decades of experience in the industry. Porus has north of twenty plus International Certifications, within the field of cybersecurity space, information security governance and risk management systems. Post Completion of bachelor’s in engineering, in the field of Industrial Electronics, Porus pursued MBA in Information System and later Executive Professional Development Program (eMDP) – Entrepreneurship from the prestigious Indian Institute of Management Rohtak. He holds the following IT certifications:
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
- Cisco Certified Network Associate
- Cloud University Sponsored by Rack Space
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
- Microsoft Certified Professional Systems Engineer
- Microsoft Certified Professional Systems Administrator
- G Program in Cyber Laws from Asian School of Cyber Laws
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Lead Auditor – ISO 27001, ISO22301, ISO 9001, ISO 20000 and BSEN 16001
- Lead Implementor – ISO 27001, ISO22301, ISO 9001, ISO 20000 and BSEN 16001
He recently reviewed our CEH V10 course and provided his valuable feedback. Please read it here:
“The uCertify CEH course is very organized and covers exam topics with its learning resources. There are quizzes added at the end of each chapter to test the knowledge gained in the chapter.
The course material is sorted based on CEH outlines and helps you to prepare for the certification in real exam conditions. Lab provides a virtual environment for users to explore and learn.”
To read the complete post, please click here.
Thank you, Porus, we are glad to have your honest and valuable feedback on our course.
To know more about Porus Mehta, contact via his LinkedIn profile.