Appas Muthalif is currently working as a Cyber Security Consultant at Mannai Corporation QPSC. He has more than 12 years of experience in the field of cybersecurity. His field of expertise includes network administration, firewalls, WAN, cybersecurity, cloud security, masking, encryption, and more. Appas holds various IT certifications including:
- Cisco CCNA
- Cisco CCNP
- ISC2 CISSP
- Apex One Certified Professional
- Architecting Microsoft Azure Solutions
- Check Point Certified Security Administrator
- Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert Security
- Hybrid Cloud Security Certified Professional
- Juniper Networks Certified Internet Associate
- AWS Certified Solution Architect – Professional
- TippingPoint Security Solutions 5.0 Certified Expert
- Trend Micro Deep Discovery Advanced Threat Detection Certified Professional
He has recently reviewed our CompTIA CySA+ course and provided his valuable feedback. Please read it here:
“The uCertify CompTIA CySA+ course has various learning tools like flashcards, practice tests, and a virtual lab to provide a great learning experience. The virtual lab allows you to get hands-on experience on the CS0-001 exam objectives with real-world scenarios.
The course offers scenario-based questions and in-depth explanations of the certification objectives. I recommend this course to the professionals preparing for the CS0-001 exam.”
To read the complete post, please click here.
Thank you, Appas, we are glad to have your honest and valuable feedback on our course.
To know more about Appas Muthalif, contact via his LinkedIn profile.