ASP.NET MVC web application gives you a strong, patterns-based approach to develop dynamic websites that empowers a perfect separation of concerns and that gives you full authority over markup for pleasant and agile creation. ASP.NET MVC incorporates numerous features that enable quick, TDD-friendly development for creating sophisticated applications that utilize the most recent web models and standards. The MCSA 70-486 exam validates your expertise in planning application layers, designing and implementing UI behavior, planning and implementing globalization and localization, testing, preventing, and troubleshooting web applications. uCertify offers the MCSA 70-486 Developing ASP.NET MVC Web application video training course for the MCSA 70-486 certification exam. The ASP.NET MVC 92+ video tutorials focus on the objectives of the MCSA 70-486 exam, provides the knowledge of web applications, and help understand the topics and concepts. It also includes How To’s that help you with how to accomplish certain tasks.
Upon completion of the MCSA 70-486 ASP.NET MVC course you will learn how to:
- Modify the way browser requests are handled by an MVC application.
- Execute a complete membership framework in an MVC 4 web application.
- Describe a Web API is and why developers might add a Web API to an application.
- Describe how to write a Windows Azure web service and call it from an MVC application.
- Execute a steady look and feel, incorporating corporate branding, over a whole MVC web application.
- Add Controllers to an MVC Application to manage user interaction, update models, and select & return Views.
- Develop an MVC application that combats malicious attacks and perseveres data about clients and preferences.
- Create Views in an MVC application that exhibits and edits information and has Models and Controllers interface.
- Describe the Microsoft Web Technologies stack and select a proper innovation to use to build up some random application.
- Create MVC Models and compose code that executes business logic in Model strategies & approaches, properties, and events.
Gain hands-on expertise in a web application with uCertify MCSA 70-486: Developing ASP.NET MVC Web application video training course and become an expert in creating and managing MVC models & applications.