CompTIA certification validates skill and competency of a candidate from entry-level to expert. It covers knowledge needed for IT technical professional, risk analyst to deploy and support healthcare IT systems, cryptography, configuring and operating basic network infrastructure, etc. uCertify is the authorized Gold partner of CompTIA and Pearson. CompTIA provides four IT certification series to examine different knowledge standards of the candidates:
- CompTIA Mastery Series: It includes CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner: CASP certification.
- CompTIA Professional Series: This series includes many certifications like CompTIA A+, Linux+ Powered by LPI, Mobility+, Network+, Project+, Security+, Server+, and Storage+ Powered by SNIA.
- CompTIA Specialty Series: Candidates can take specialty certifications in combination with other CompTIA certification exams. It includes certifications such as Cloud Essentials and Healthcare IT Technician.
- CompTIA Basic Series: This series includes the certifications which cover foundational topics and issues in IT, such as IT Fundamentals certification.
- Strata - PC Functionality
- Strata - PC Technology