You need to pass PMP exam
to get Project Management Professional (PMP) certification. For any further info related to PMI PMP certification, please visit
PMI PMP certification
Benefits of the PMP: Project Management Professional certification
- PMP credentials show an individual's commitment to the project management profession.
- t recognizes your knowledge, skills and abilities and also reflects achievement. It can lead to greater earnings.
- It can lead to career opportunities and advancement. It prepares you for greater job responsibilities, improves skills and knowledge, and builds self confidence.
- It allows for greater recognition from peers and enhances the profession.
- Full coverage of exam objectives including
- Interactive eBook and/or Chapter by chapter study guide
- Hundreds of practice questions that follow the exam pattern, modeled on real world scenarios
- Detailed answer explanations for both correct and incorrect answer
- Study notes, Interactive Quizzes, Flash Cards, How-tos and more
- Test History and Progress reports to help you stay focused