Q. What is the Zend PHP5 200-500 exam?
A. The Zend PHP 200-500 exam is designed to test an examinee’s knowledge of PHP programming, PHP security, XML and Web services, streaming and network programming, etc. Mainly, this test measures the examinee experience in PHP programming. The main goal of this exam is to allow PHP professionals to attain the “Zend Certified Engineer” designation.
Q. What are the prerequisites for the PHP5 200-500 exam?
A. There is no prerequisites for the PHP5 200-500 exam.
Q. What are the benefits of becoming a Zend PHP5 ZCE?
A. There are various benefits of becoming a Zend PHP5 ZCE (Zend Certified Engineer), which are as follows:
- Zend products and PHP programming are most widely used in business enterprises today and the Zend PHP5 ZCE certification proves expertise on the Zend products and PHP technologies.
- Professionals holding the ZCE certification are preferred by the employers and they also get preference in promotions.
- The PHP5 ZCE certification is helpful for professionals who have an entry-level certification in related PHP technologies and want to upgrade their credentials and get recognition from the industry.
- A Zend PHP5 Certified professional can find a suitable job easily and get paid more. And most importantly, on average, a ZCE certified person gets more salary than one having the same job profile.
Q. What certificate does it provide?
A. The Zend 200-500 certification provides the Zend Certified Engineer certification.
Q. How many questions are asked in the test?
A. There are 70 questions asked in the Zend PHP5 test.
Q. What is the duration of the test?
A. The duration of the Zend 200-500 test is 90 mins.
Q. Which type of test is it? (Adaptive/Linear)
Q. What is the passing score?
Q. What is the test fee?
A. The test fee is US$125.
Q. What can I expect in the Zend 200-500 PHP5 exam?
A. The Zend PHP5 ZCE certification is designed to measure the level of knowledge and PHP programming of a candidate. Before taking the Zend 200-500 exam, you should practice the following:
- Understand PHP syntax, operators, variables, constants, functions, and arrays.
- Understand OOPS modifiers/inheritance, interfaces, and exceptions.
- Implement static methods and properties, and autoload.
- Configure and manage session security.
- Perform cross-site scripting and cross-site request forgeries.
- Mitigate SQL injection, remote code injection, and email injection.
- Understand XML basics, simple XML, XML extension, and Xpath.
- Understand Webservices basics.
- Implement SOAP and REST.
- Perform string searching, replacing, and formatting.
- Analyze SQL queries and prepared statements.
- Perform GET and POST data.
- Implement cookies and HTTP headers.
- Perform files reading and writing.
- Understand file system functions and streams.
- Understand object orientation, E_STRICT, etc.
Q. What skills are measured in the Zend 200-500 PHP5 exam?
A. The Zend PHP 200-500 exam is designed to test an examinee’s knowledge of PHP programming, PHP security, XML and Web services, streaming and network programming, etc. Following are some important areas in which an individual should possess good knowledge before taking the Zend PHP ZCE certification exam:
- Understanding PHP basics.
- Understanding PHP functions and arrays.
- Performing object-oriented programming.
- Configuring and managing session security.
- Understanding XML and Web Services.
- Performing pattern matching.
- Analyzing SQL queries and prepared statements.
- Understanding and implementing cookies, and HTTP Headers.
- Understanding streams and network programming.
- Understanding the difference between PHP 4 and PHP 5, and language design.