Looking for an online certification training program? uCertify is the right choice for you that offers courses for your dream cert exam. We offer Oracle Database 12c: Installation and Administration study guide for the Oracle OCA/OCP certification. The course comes with interactive learning resources for exam prep. The course covers all the objectives of 1Z0-062 exam and exam topics including DBAAS; Oracle Database 12c components and architecture; creation and operation of Oracle Database 12c; storage and space management; network architecture; backup and recovery; and many more. Our courses offer interactive study material for the preparation of your dream certification exam. The study material offers hands-on expertise in the exam topics. The following exam topics are covered in the course:
- Managing Space
- Managing Data Files
- Managing Tablespaces
- Using Grid Infrastructure and Data Movement Tools
- Maintaining the Database and Managing the Performance
- Implementing Security and Audits
- Understanding Oracle Network Architecture
- Understanding Storage and Space Management
- Managing Data Concurrency and Undo
- Understanding the Physical and Logical Storage
The course offers the following resources:
- 13+ Lessons
- 105+ Quizzes
- 221+ Exercises
- 58+ Flashcards
- 4+ Full-length Tests
- 10+ Pre-assessments
- 40+ Post assessments
- 58+ Glossary of Terms
About The Exam
The Oracle Certified Associate (OCA) credential is the first step toward achieving the Oracle Certified Professional (OCP) certification. Oracle Database Administrator Certified Associate exam validates expertise to perform complex, hands-on activities through study, labs, and practice. Oracle Database Administrator Certified Professional exam offers a complete, integrated set of application development tools that support any operating system, technology platform, or development approach.
Get yourself enrolled in the uCertify courses for the exam prep of the Oracle certification exams.
Start your prep for Oracle OCA/OCP certification exam with OCA/OCP Java SE 7 Programmer course. The 1Z0-803 course provides complete coverage of all the objectives of 1Z0-803 and 1Z0-804 exam and includes topics such as declarations and access control, object orientation, operators, working with strings, arrays, and arrayLists and much more. Oracle Java SE 7 Programmer exam is designed to certify the competency of Java professionals in understanding, designing, and manipulating Java applications. The 1Z0-803 course provides knowledge and skills required for better understanding of Java language and becoming a Java certified professional. The OCP certification 1Z0-803 course gives expertise in the topics like:
- I/O and NIO
- Inner classes
- Object orientation
- Classpaths and JARs
- Generics and Collections
- Flow control and Exceptions
- Declaration and Access Control
- Working with Strings, Array, and ArrayList
- String Processing, Data Formatting, and Resource Bundles
The OCP Certification course comes with the following resources:
- 18+ Lessons
- 170+ Exercises
- 103+ Flashcards
- 2+ Full-length Tests
About The Exam
The 1Z0-803 and 1Z0-804 exams fall under the category of OCP certification. The Oracle Certified Associate, Java SE 7 Programmer I is a standalone certification with exam code 1Z0-803. The OCA, Java SE 7 Programmer I certification is designed for individuals who possess a strong foundation in the Java Programming language and proven skill in creating Java technology programs. The OCP certification program offers professional-level credential and designed to ensure the knowledge and proficiency to develop applications using the Java technologies: Java SE 7, Java SE 6, and Java SE 5. The Oracle Java Certified Professional exam validates your basic understanding of the topics like:
- Data Types
- Java Basics
- Loop Constructs
- Java Class Design
- Java I/O Fundamentals
- Exceptions and Assertions
- Object-oriented Design Principles
- Operators and Decision Constructs
The OCP certification 1Z0-803 has following career prospects:
- Core Java Developer
- Java Programmer
So, enroll yourself in the uCertify 1Z0-803 course today for enhancing your career prospects in Java programming.
Configuring Recovery Manager
- The control file, target database catalog, and Recovery catalog is used to store the RMAN’s persistent settings.
- The alert log file is used to find out the values of the changed parameters at the time of instance startup.
- The NLS_LANG parameter must be set to specify the language, territory, and character set used in an application.
- CONFIGURE RETENTION POLICY CLEAR is a command that will configure the retention policy to the default of REDUNDANCY 1.
- CONFIGURE is an RMAN command that configures an RMAN environment.
- The rman target/ command is used to maintain backup copies by connecting to the target database and returns the RMAN prompt to issue further backup commands.
- The redo files are opened after executing the ALTER DATABASE OPEN command on a database when it is in MOUNT mode.
Understanding Globalization Support