Mike has 10 years of experience in the software development field. He started his career at a small manufacturing company where he used to work on different Quality control related database applications. After having worked at the Manufacturing company, Mike joined Macy’s (Many people might recognize Macy’s as “The Bon Marche” as it was earlier reknowned by this name). At Macy’s Mike used to work on Applications and Websites for various departments of the organization like Accounting, Maintenance, Visual Merchandising etc.
After leaving Macy’s Mike began working at 3Sharp a software consulting company in Redmond Washington specializing in Office Applications and SharePoint.
His love and passion drove him to acquire and share knowledge about various new technologies and certifications. One can read his articles on http://blogs.3sharp.com
After reviewing the uCertify prepkit for the exam 70-528
, Mike said “Overall I like this product. When I’m getting ready to take future exams I will definitely check uCertify”. Continue reading
Brij is working on Framework 2.0/ 3.5 ASP.NET, WebServices, WCF, C#, VB.NET, MVC Framework, ASP.NET Ajax, LINQ, SQL Server Reporting Services, SQL Server Integration Services, Crystal Reports .NET, Database Replication and Backup, etc.
Brij is a technology freak. He is always keen to learn more and more about new technologies. He also loves writing about various prominent IT certifications. His articles can be read on http://www.dotnetglobe.com/
After reviewing the Ucertify PrepKit, Brij said “This is one of the best Preparation Kit for exam 70-528 I found in the market, equipped with all the tools which a candidate needs. I strongly recommend uCertify, for those who is aspirant for Microsoft .NET certifications” Read his full review on uCertify Practice test here
Overview of Electronic Commerce
- B2C and B2B are types of e-commerce.
- B2C stands for business-to-consumer. B2C involves transactions conducted between businesses and consumers over the Internet. For example, placing an order for a book or a home appliance by a consumer to a business over the Internet.
- B2B stands for business-to-business. B2B involves transactions conducted between businesses over the Internet. It is used to exchange products, services, or information between businesses. B2B is also known as e-biz.
- The World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) is an international industry consortium that develops common standards for the World Wide Web to promote its evolution and interoperability.
- E-commerce sites offer a wide access to existing markets. Moreover, they give new access to undiscovered markets. Online stores have many advantages over the traditional stores.