Get CompTIA A+ certification with CompTIA A+ 220-901/220-902 Cert Guide (Course & Labs). The course is a complete package of interactive lessons, test-prep, and performance-based labs. Performance-based labs simulate real-world, hardware, software & command line interface environments and can be mapped to any text-book, course & training. The course covers the complete objectives of the exam.
The course comes with the following resources:
- 24+ Lessons
- 335+ Quizzes
- 1195+ Flashcards
- 2+ Full-length tests
- 185+ Pre assessments
- 181+ Post assessments
- 252+ Performance-based Labs
About The Exam
CompTIA A+ exams are globally acknowledged vendor-neutral designation for IT professionals. The exam validates your expertise in the field of:
- Assemble components based on customer requirements
- Install, configure and maintain devices, PCs, and software for end users
- Understand the basics of networking and security/forensics
- Properly and safely diagnose, resolve and document common hardware and software issues
- Apply troubleshooting skills
- Provide appropriate customer support
- Understand the basics of virtualization, desktop imaging, and deployment
So, don’t wait, take uCertify courses now and pass the CompTIA A+ exam in your first attempt.
CompTIA A+ certification is vendor-neutral and validates candidate’s competency in the areas such as installing, maintaining, customizing, and operating personal computers. The candidates are required to pass two exams, CompTIA A+ 220-901 Exam 1 and CompTIA A+ 220-902 Exam 2 to achieve this certification. Check out below the things you must know before taking this certification:
- Domains of CompTIA A+ 220-901 Certification Exam: The CompTIA A+ 220-901 Exam covers the following domains:
Topics covered Domain
17% Mobile Devices
28% Hardware and network troubleshooting
2. Domains of CompTIA A+ 220-902 Certification Exam: The CompTIA A+ 220-901 Exam covers the following domains:
Topics covered Domain
29% Windows Operating Systems
12% Other Operating Systems and technologies
24% Software Troubleshooting
13% Operational Procedures
3. CompTIA A+ Certification Job Titles: Passing the CompTIA A+ Certification brings the following job opportunities:
- Helpdesk Specialist
- PC Support Technician
- Information Technology Specialist
So, kick-start your prep for CompTIA A+ Certification today with uCertify! Also, don’t forget to avail 35% site-wide off at uCertify Cyber Monday Sale. All you need to do is to enter the promo code CYM35 while checking out from the website.
CompTIA has recently begun including performance based questions for several of its exams in addition to the standard multiple choice questions. The current list of exams that contain performance based questions are: A+ (220-801 and 220-802), Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP), Network+ (N10-005), and Security+ (SY0-301).
Candidates are required to perform a specific task or solve a problem in simulated IT environments in Performance-based questions. When the candidate completes the required steps, the task is considered accomplished.
A comprehensive certification prep course can help you to prepare thoroughly for the actual certification exam. uCertify courses include performance-based question in the practice tests to help candidates prepare for CompTIA exams.
Check out the free evaluation copy at:
CompTIA is providing an opportunity for IT Professionals to enroll in the CompTIA Continuing Education (CE) program on or before December 31, 2012. This offer is limited to only those certified in 2010 or earlier in CompTIA A+, CompTIA Network+ and/or CompTIA Security+ certifications. Candidates who earned their CompTIA certification in 2011 are already enrolled in the CE program.
Candidates certified in 2010 or earlier are considered “certified for life,” but they can enroll in the CompTIA Continuing Education Program to further demonstrate their knowledge and skills to their employers who may require such a certification.
If the “certified for life” individual is not enrolled in the Continuing Education program before Dec 31, 2012, they will need to retake and pass the corresponding current certification exam in order to achieve the CE certification.
Continuing education credits can be awarded within a three-year period through a variety of activities that show an understanding of relevant industry knowledge.
Candidates who are “certified for life” must follow these steps to enroll in the CE program:
1. Log in to the CompTIA Candidate Database https://www.certmetrics.com/comptia/login.aspx
2. Click the Continuing Education Menu Item
3. Click on the Enroll link
4. Click on the Enroll button
Click the link below for more information on tihs program: http://certification.comptia.org/news/12-11-29/Deadline_for_Certified_for_Life_Candidates_to_Enroll_in_Continuing_Education_Dec_31.aspx