Get CompTIA A+ certification with CompTIA A+ 220-901/220-902 Cert Guide (Course & Labs). The course is a complete package of interactive lessons, test-prep, and performance-based labs. Performance-based labs simulate real-world, hardware, software & command line interface environments and can be mapped to any text-book, course & training. The course covers the complete objectives of the exam.
The course comes with the following resources:
- 24+ Lessons
- 335+ Quizzes
- 1195+ Flashcards
- 2+ Full-length tests
- 185+ Pre assessments
- 181+ Post assessments
- 252+ Performance-based Labs
About The Exam
CompTIA A+ exams are globally acknowledged vendor-neutral designation for IT professionals. The exam validates your expertise in the field of:
- Assemble components based on customer requirements
- Install, configure and maintain devices, PCs, and software for end users
- Understand the basics of networking and security/forensics
- Properly and safely diagnose, resolve and document common hardware and software issues
- Apply troubleshooting skills
- Provide appropriate customer support
- Understand the basics of virtualization, desktop imaging, and deployment
So, don’t wait, take uCertify courses now and pass the CompTIA A+ exam in your first attempt.
CompTIA A+ certification is vendor-neutral and validates candidate’s competency in the areas such as installing, maintaining, customizing, and operating personal computers. The candidates are required to pass two exams, CompTIA A+ 220-901 Exam 1 and CompTIA A+ 220-902 Exam 2 to achieve this certification. Check out below the things you must know before taking this certification:
- Domains of CompTIA A+ 220-901 Certification Exam: The CompTIA A+ 220-901 Exam covers the following domains:
Topics covered Domain
17% Mobile Devices
28% Hardware and network troubleshooting
2. Domains of CompTIA A+ 220-902 Certification Exam: The CompTIA A+ 220-901 Exam covers the following domains:
Topics covered Domain
29% Windows Operating Systems
12% Other Operating Systems and technologies
24% Software Troubleshooting
13% Operational Procedures
3. CompTIA A+ Certification Job Titles: Passing the CompTIA A+ Certification brings the following job opportunities:
- Helpdesk Specialist
- PC Support Technician
- Information Technology Specialist
So, kick-start your prep for CompTIA A+ Certification today with uCertify! Also, don’t forget to avail 35% site-wide off at uCertify Cyber Monday Sale. All you need to do is to enter the promo code CYM35 while checking out from the website.
CompTIA has announced the retirement of CompTIA A+ 700 series exams. If you wish to get certified in this series, you must take the exams prior to August 31, 2013. The English version of CompTIA’s A+ 700 series exams are scheduled to retire on August 31, 2013.
Why should you take the 700 series when the 800 series is already released? If you have already taken the 220-701 exam, but were putting off the 220-702 exam, now would be the time to do it. You will not be able to take the 220-702 exam after August 31,2013. Starting Sep 1, even if you completed your 220-701 but not the 220-702, you will need to take both the 800 series exams to earn your CompTIA A+ certification.
A combination of the 700 series and 800 series exams is not allowed because the exam objectives of the CompTIA A+ 800 series are different from the CompTIA A+ 700 series.
If you are preparing for CompTIA A+ 700 series exam, be sure to take both the exams before August 31, 2013. Otherwise, you will need to purchase CompTIA A+ 800 series content.
Please visit the below links to buy uCertify’s CompTIA A+ 700 series PrepKits: