The Adobe Photoshop CS 2 Recertification Exam measures your knowledge and expertise on Adobe Photoshop CS2. Before taking the 9A0-048 exam, you should practice the following:
- Retouch and modify an image using different tools available in the toolbox.
- Create and modify shape layers and paths using pen tools and shape tools.
- Create different effects using Blending modes to the layers.
- Create different effects using layer styles, Gradients and Patterns.
- Create and modify a selection in Quick Mask Mode.
Q. What are the prerequisites for the 9A0-048 exam?
A. The 9A0-048 is a recertification exam. Before taking this exam, you must achieve the Adobe Photoshop ACE certification.
Q. What credit does the 9A0-048 exam provide?
A. On successful completion of the exam, you will be an Adobe Certified Expert (ACE), Adobe Photoshop CS2.
Q. What are the areas on which the 9A0-048 exam is focused?
A. The 9A0-048 exam tests the knowledge and skills of a candidate for using Photoshop CS2 software. It recognizes a candidate’s ability to use the features and functions of the software to create attractive images, alter photographs and other artworks, retouch images, apply special effects on images, swap details between photos, and introduce text and logos in an image.
Q. What is the 9A0-048 exam fee?
A. The cost of the 9A0-048 exam is US$50. However, discounts may be available on the exam