The MCAS (Microsoft Certified Application Specialist) certification consists of six specialized exams that test your knowledge on Microsoft Office programs. If you are preparing for 77-603 exam, you should have a thorough understanding of creating presentations, customizing slide master and its elements, arranging slides, inserting and formatting text boxes, manipulating text, adding and linking existing content to presentations, applying and customizing animation, creating and modifying SmartArt diagrams, customizing illustrations, inserting and modifying charts, inserting and modifying tables, etc.
To analyze the capabilities of the software, you can download a demo version and evaluate it free of cost. Click the link below:
Download link: http://www.ucertify.com/exams/Microsoft/77-603.html
The Microsoft exam 77-603 measures an individual’s ability to create, format, collaborate and deliver presentations in Microsoft PowerPoint2007. Before taking the 77-603 exam, you should practice the following:
- Create a new presentation by using blank presentations, templates, existing presentation and Microsoft Office Word Outline 2007.
- Create and change the presentation elements.
- Insert and format textboxes.
- Insert hyperlinks and media clips.
- Apply built-in animations.
- Create custom animations.
- Create SmartArt diagram.
- Insert illustrations and shapes.
- Insert and modify charts.
- Insert and modify tables.
- Insert and modify comments.
Microsoft has specified more than twenty objectives for the 77-603 exam, which are grouped under four topics. The following are the key skills that an individual should posses before taking the 77-603 exam:
- Creating presentations
- Customizing slide master and its elements
- Arranging slides
- Inserting and formatting text boxes
- Manipulating text
- Adding and linking existing content to presentations
- Applying and customizing animation
- Creating and modifying SmartArt diagrams