Mike has 10 years of experience in the software development field. He started his career at a small manufacturing company where he used to work on different Quality control related database applications. After having worked at the Manufacturing company, Mike joined Macy’s (Many people might recognize Macy’s as “The Bon Marche” as it was earlier reknowned by this name). At Macy’s Mike used to work on Applications and Websites for various departments of the organization like Accounting, Maintenance, Visual Merchandising etc.
After leaving Macy’s Mike began working at 3Sharp a software consulting company in Redmond Washington specializing in Office Applications and SharePoint.
His love and passion drove him to acquire and share knowledge about various new technologies and certifications. One can read his articles on http://blogs.3sharp.com
After reviewing the uCertify prepkit for the exam 70-528
, Mike said “Overall I like this product. When I’m getting ready to take future exams I will definitely check uCertify”. Continue reading
- VBScript is another scripting language that uses Visual Basic code for writing scripts.
- A property is an attribute of an object used to change the style of the object.
- Every property has a value that changes the style of an object.
- The comment tag is used to hide the script from the non-scriptable browsers.
- The <script>…<script> tag is used to insert scripts in a Web page.
- An HTML document can contain any number of <script>…<script> tag
- A variable declared inside the <script>…<script> tag but outside any function is known as global variable and can be accessed from any function within the <script tag>.
- The increment (++) operator is used to increment the value of a variable by one.
- Instantiation is a process of creating copies of different objects.
Overview of Electronic Commerce
- B2C and B2B are types of e-commerce.
- B2C stands for business-to-consumer. B2C involves transactions conducted between businesses and consumers over the Internet. For example, placing an order for a book or a home appliance by a consumer to a business over the Internet.
- B2B stands for business-to-business. B2B involves transactions conducted between businesses over the Internet. It is used to exchange products, services, or information between businesses. B2B is also known as e-biz.
- The World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) is an international industry consortium that develops common standards for the World Wide Web to promote its evolution and interoperability.
- E-commerce sites offer a wide access to existing markets. Moreover, they give new access to undiscovered markets. Online stores have many advantages over the traditional stores.
Working with the Photoshop UI
- Photoshop enables you to save the positions of all the open palettes as a workspace.
- To load a preserved workspace, choose Window > Workspace, and select the workspace from the submenu.
- Photoshop lets a user to save the current set of keyboard shortcuts as a workspace.
- The Slide Show view option (View > Slide Show) of the Bridge displays a group of images one by one at full screen.
- The As Details view option (View > As Details) of the Bridge displays a list of thumbnails along with the information about each file in the main viewing area of the Bridge workspace.
- The As Filmstrip view option (View > As Filmstrip) of the Bridge displays thumbnails of files in a scrolling list along with a big preview of the file selected in the list in the main viewing area of the Bridge workspace.