uCertify offers Cloud+ Deploying and Managing a Cloud Infrastructure course for CompTIA Cloud Essentials certification. The course provides complete coverage of objectives of the CV0-001 exam and provides hands-on experience of exam topics with the performance-based labs. Performance-based labs simulate real-world, hardware, software & command line interface environments and can be mapped to any textbook, course & training. The course and labs provide competency in business continuity, infrastructure, security, virtualization, resource management, and cloud models. The topics covered in the course are:
- Cloud Integration
- Cloud Computing
- Cloud Management
- Cloud Characteristics
- Hardware Management
- Testing and Deployment
- Cloud-Fundamental concepts
- Cloud Delivery and Hosting Models
- Storage Provisioning and Networking
- Diagnosis and Performance Monitoring
- Business in Cloud Computing Business
- Cloud Computing Standards and Security
The course offers the following learning resources:
- 14+ Lessons
- 154+ Exercises
- 95+ Quizzes
- 2+ Full-length Tests
- 49+ Pre-assessments
- 60+ Post assessments
- 48+ Performance-based Labs
About The Exam
Cloud+ certification is a globally recognized, vendor-neutral industry supported and demanded credential. The certification is targeted at professionals working in cloud computing environment. This certification exam validates your knowledge, skills, and proficiency in working with cloud technologies. CompTIA Cloud+ certification proves competency in cloud models, virtualization, infrastructure, security, resource management and business continuity. CompTIA Cloud+ certification demonstrates your ability to implement and maintain cloud technologies and enables you to jump into a rapidly growing market:
- 9 out of 10 companies use some form of cloud technology.
- 60 percent of companies have 30 percent or more of their IT systems in the cloud.
- Cloud computing is estimated to generate nearly 7 million jobs worldwide by the end of 2015.
- The global cloud computing market is projected to reach USD 270 billion by 2020.
So, enhance your career prospects with the uCertify course. The course will help you pass the exam in your first attempt.