The PrepKit for the Microsoft 70-284 test is designed to measure an individual’s ability to install or upgrade to Exchange Server 2003, configure Active Directory services, administrative groups, and public folder solutions, troubleshoot messaging connectivity, and resolve issues with clients. Before taking the 70-284 test, you should practice the following:
- Create a Windows Server 2003 Active Directory-based network of two computers.
- Install Exchange Server 2003 on a server. Installation includes fresh installation and upgrade from Exchange Server 5.5.
- Create and configure user objects.
- Configure a client to access Exchange Server 2003.
- Configure the Exchange Server 2003 Active Directory connector to replicate directory information.
The 70-630 test measures an individual’s ability to configure and deploy Office SharePoint Server 2007. Before taking the 70-630 test, you should practice the following:
- Configure site management.
- Configure personalization.
- Configure users and groups.
- Configure alerts.
- Configure Single Sign-on (SSO).
- Manage Search.
The Oracle test 1z0-053 is designed to measure an individual’s ability to administer Oracle Database 11g. Before taking the 1z0-053 test, you should practice the following:
- Describe Automatic Storage Management (ASM).
- Set up initialization parameter files for ASM and database instances.
- Start up and shut down ASM instances.
- Administer ASM disk groups.
- Configure multiple archive log file destinations to increase availability.
- Define, apply, and use a retention policy.
The 70-631 test measures an individual’s ability to configure Windows SharePoint related technologies. Before taking the 70-631 test, you should practice the following:
- Configure WSS server roles.
- Configure WSS topology.
- Create WSS namespace.
- Upgrade WSS 3.0 from WSS 2.0.
Q. What is the 70-631 exam?
A. The 70-631 TS:Microsoft Windows SharePoint Services 3.0, Configuring exam is designed for the IT professionals who configure and deploy Windows SharePoint Services 3.0. The professionals should have experience in configuring Windows SharePoint related technologies.
Q. What are the prerequisites for the 70-631 exam?
A. There is no prerequisite for taking the test 70-631. However, it is recommended that should have minimum of one year of experience in configuring Windows SharePoint related technologies
The Microsoft test 70-552 is designed to measure an individual’s ability and skills in MCPD Windows development by using the Microsoft .NET Framework. Before taking the 70-552 test, you should practice the following:
- Develop .NET Framework applications by using system types, generics, collections, and specialization collections.
- Develop .NET Framework applications by implementing interfaces that comply with standard contracts.
- Control interactions between .NET Framework application components by using events and delegates.
- Implement service processes and application domains in .NET Framework applications.
- Develop multithreaded .NET Framework applications.
Q. What is the 70-552 exam?
A. Microsoft’s 70-552 exam is designed to test your knowledge of the Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 fundamentals, which includes developing applications, implementing service processes, application domains, embedding configuration, diagnostic, management, and installation features into a .NET Framework application. The 70-552 exam tests your knowledge and measures your ability to have in-depth skills and knowledge of Windows Forms technology and have expertise in data access in Microsoft Windows applications. The 70-552 exam also measures your skills that include developing and designing Web applications, designing and developing a user interface, designing and developing a component, designing and developing an application framework, deploying and supporting an application, and testing and stabilizing an application.
Q. What are the prerequisites for the 9A0-094 exam?
A.There are no prerequisites for the 9A0-094 exam.
Q. What credit does the 9A0-094 exam provide?
A. On successful completion of the exam, you will be an Adobe Certified Expert (ACE), Adobe Photoshop CS4.
Q. What is the Project+ (PK0-002) exam?
A. The CompTIA Project+ certification is an international, vendor-neutral certification that covers the entire project life cycle from initiation and planning through execution, acceptance, support and closure. CompTIA Project+ gives project managers the skills necessary to complete projects on time and within budget, and creates a common project management language among project team members.
Q. What are the prerequisites for the PK0-002 exam?
A. There is no prerequisite for taking the test PK0-002. However, it is recommended that CompTIA Project+ candidates should have at least One year experience of practical project management.
Q. What is the CompTIA A+ Essentials (220-701) exam?
A. CompTIA A+ Essentials (220-701) is measures the necessary competencies of an entry-level IT professional and skills identified in CompTIA A+ Essentials (220-701). The CompTIA A+ certification, is the industry standard for computer support technicians. The latest version of CompTIA A+ is CompTIA A+ 2009 Edition. Two exams are necessary to be certified: CompTIA A+ Essentials (220-701); and CompTIA A+ Practical Application (220-702).
Q. What are the prerequisites for the CompTIA A+ Essentials (220-701) exam?
A. None. Both 220-701 and 220-702 exams are required to be passed for getting the A+ certification.