Q. What is the M-PowerPoint-2003 exam?
A. Microsoft’s MOS: PowerPoint 2003 exam measures your knowledge and efficiency in creating and formatting presentation masters and templates, creating and formatting slide content, working with dynamic visual content, and collaborating on and delivering presentations to perform technical tasks, such as creating and formatting documents, formatting content, sharing and securing content, making documents and content easier to find, etc. The MOS: PowerPoint 2003 exam earns you credit towards the PowerPoint-2003: Microsoft Office Specialist certification.
Q. What are the prerequisites for the M-PowerPoint-2003 exam?
A. There are no prerequisites for this M-PowerPoint-2003 exam.
Q. What certificate and credit does the M-PowerPoint-2003 exam provide?
A. After passing the exam Microsoft Office Specialist: Power Point 2003, you fulfill the requirements of the following certification:
Q. How many questions are asked in the test?
A. This exam has 15-20 questions involving 30-45 tasks. The number of questions depend on the exam form you are administered.
This exam uses the actual Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2003 program. All menu items, keyboard shortcuts, and right-click options will be available to complete the tasks. The Help menu, including use of the Office Assistant, is not available in any of the exams.
Q. What is the exam fee?
A. The exam fee is US $125.
- Note: The net price for taking test M-PowerPoint-2003 is US $125. Net price does not include applicable taxes, vouchers, promotions or membership discounts you may have. The exam is subsidized in India and China. The net price for taking test M-PowerPoint-2003 in India and China is US $50.
Q. What is the duration of the test?
A. Users are required to attempt all questions in 50 minutes.
Q. Which type of the test is it? (Adaptive/Linear)
A. This Microsoft Office Specialist exam is performance-based, requiring you to perform a series of tasks using Microsoft PowerPoint 2003. Many of the questions in this Microsoft Office Specialist exam require you to complete a series of tasks to create or modify a typical business document. For example, you might be instructed as follows:
Modify the existing list by completing the following tasks:
- Apply a bold format to the heading Today’s Tasks.
- Center-align the list of tasks directly beneath the heading.
Q. What is the passing score?
A. One to three points are possible per question, depending on the number of specified tasks. At the conclusion of an exam your final score is derived by converting the task score to a 1000-point scale. While some questions involve more tasks than others, each question is scored on a total-score basis rather than on a pass/fail basis. For example, a 20-question exam may have 34 possible points; one point for each task.
Multiple forms (or versions) of this certification exam are produced to maintain exam security. The passing score for this exam, accordingly, depends upon the form that is administered.
Q. What are the test controls?
A. During the test you will see the test controls across the bottom of the screen. Each of the test controls and their functions are described below.
- COUNTER: The Counter is used to track how many questions you have completed and how many left.
- TIMER: The Timer starts when the first question shows on your screen. The Timer is used to display the remaining exam time. If the Timer is distracting, click the Timer to eliminate the display.
- ZOOM: The Zoom icon is used to enable you to increase or decrease font size of the question text by clicking + or -.
- RESET: The Reset button is used to enable you to restart work on a question if you think you have made an error.
- NEXT: When you complete a question, click the Next button to move to the next question.
Q. What is the test retake policy?
A. If you do not pass test M-PowerPoint-2003 the first time, you may retake it at any time. If you do not achieve a passing score the second time, you must wait at least 14 days to retake the test a third time. A 14-day waiting period will be imposed for all subsequent exam retakes. If you have passed an exam, you cannot take it again.
Certain security measures are in place to protect the integrity of Office Specialist exams. For example, all examinees are necessary to present personal identification at the testing center and to consent to a Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) prior to taking an exam. Finally, additional rules and procedures are in place for Microsoft Office Specialist Authorized Testing Centers and examinees to combat cheating and misuse of exams.
- Note: Take benefit of Microsoft Second Shot offer and get a free retake if you do not pass an IT professional or developer Microsoft Certification exam the first time. You have to take both the first and (if required) the retake exam before June 30, 2010. Register to acquire a voucher for a Second Shot (www.certiport.com)
Q. Why should I become certified?
A. Studies have shown that certified individuals realize many benefits. Among them are the following:
- Increased opportunities on the job: These opportunities range from increased salary and bonus to project involvement and promotion.
- Increased breadth of knowledge: Certification is a catalyst for learning new technologies in a structured and comprehensive way.
- Increased value to the organization: Organizations with 25 percent or more of their staff certified have shown to deploy projects on time and within budget more often, rely less on external support, have less downtime, and have higher user satisfaction with their IT staff.
Q. Is the M-PowerPoint-2003 exam right for you?
A. Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2003 certification is intended for students and information workers whose responsibilities include the use of Microsoft PowerPoint to create presentations using automated tools, modify slides, slide masters, and print and deliver presentations in organizations of every size
Q. What are the skills being measured for the M-PowerPoint-2003 exam?
A. Microsoft has specified more than twenty objectives for the PowerPoint-2003 test. These objectives are grouped under four topics. Following are some important areas in which an individual should possess good knowledge before taking the PowerPoint-2003 test Continue Reading â€�Skills required for M-PowerPoint-2003â€� Â»
Q. How to prepare for the M-PowerPoint-2003 exam?
A. We designed M-PowerPoint-2003 preparation kit to help you get certified effortlessly. Now you don’t need to spend your time and money searching for study materials, books, etc., this Microsoft Office Specialist: Power Point 2003 exam preparation kit contains everything you need to get certified. Just follow the instructions; focus on the study material and getting certified will be easy.
Don’t take our word for it; decide the quality of our PrepKit yourself. Download the trial version of the PrepKit now to get over 15 questions and 40 study notes, absolutely free. Once you are convinced, you can buy this PrepKit to get all questions and study notes. And of course, we trust our PrepKits so much that all our PrepKits are backed with full money back guarantee in case you do not pass the Microsoft Office Specialist: Power Point 2003 exam.
Q. Where to take the test?
A. You can register with a Certiport testing center. You can also register for the exam online at your local exam center or a regional contact center. (Certiport testing Center).
Q. How can I register for the M-PowerPoint-2003 exam?
A. You can register for the exam through a Certiport Test Center Locator at Certiport. You will have to go through a complete registration process, make payments and schedule the date and time for the exam.
Q. How to locate a testing center?
A. Please visit the following link to locate the testing center:
Q. How to schedule, reschedule, cancel, or confirm the exam?
A. Please visit the following link to schedule, reschedule, cancel, or confirm the exam:
Q. How to update personal information, viewing test history, etc?
A. Please visit the following link to update personal information, viewing test history, etc:
Q. What can I expect from Microsoft if I pass the M-PowerPoint-2003 exam?
A. After passing the exam, you will achieve the Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS) status, if you not have it.
Q. How long does it take to receive my Welcome Kit?
A. The certificate can be ordered through the Microsoft Certified Professional member site by clicking on â€�Download certificates under Program Benefitsâ€�. It will take about 30 days to receive your welcome kit after passing the exam and placing the order. You can also download the same certificate from the MCP Secure Site.
Even though the certificates are absolutely free, there will be shipping and handling charges which you have to pay. The Shipping and Handling are $9.95 USD for the first certificate and $0.99 USD for each additional certificate up to six total certificates.
Q. What is the validation period?
A. This exam expires when new and more relevant Microsoft products are released.
Q. How to get score report?
A. The score report of the exam will be delivered immediate on test completion at testing center.