Q. What is the 70-513-CSHARP exam?
A. This exam is designed to test a candidate’s knowledge and skills for developing applications using Windows Communication Foundation and .NET Framework 4.
Prior to preparing for the 70-513-CSHARP exam, you will in all probability necessitate defining your objectives and making out if you actually need the Microsoft 70-513-CSHARP certification exam. The most excellent approach to do that is to coordinate your objectives with that of exam, and if both are similar, you require being clear in your mind that 70-513 possibly will be the best exam available for you.
Q. What are the prerequisites for the 70-513-CSHARP exam?
A. There are no specific prerequisites for this test, although it is recommended that the candidate works in a development environment that uses Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 and .NET Framework 4 to build distributed applications. The candidate should have at least one year of experience in developing Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) based applications, including at least six months experience with .NET Framework 4.
The candidate should also be able to demonstrate the following:
- A solid understanding of WCF in the context of .NET Framework 4 solution stack.
- Experience creating service model elements.
- Experience using WCF to support open and .NET communication.
- Experience configuring and deploying WCF applications.
- Experience using Visual Studio tools, tracing tools, SvcUtil, WCF performance monitoring, and IIS/WAS for hosting services.
- Experience securing WCF applications.
- A solid understanding of concurrency.
Q. What are the benefits to becoming an MCPD: Windows Developer 4/MCPD: Web Developer?
- Microsoft products are most widely used today and the MCTS: .NET 4.0 certification proves expertise on the Microsoft products and technologies.
- Professionals holding the MCTS: .NET 4.0 certification enhance employment opportunities for programmers.
- MCTS: .NET 4.0 certification is helpful for professionals who have entry-level certifications in related technologies to upgrade their credentials and get recognition from the industry.
- MCTS: .NET 4.0 Certified professionals get special offers and discounts on Microsoft products and other selected products from Microsoft.
Q. What certificate and credit does 70-513-CSHARP will provide?
A. After passing the exam 70-513-CSHARP TS: Windows Communication Foundation Development with Microsoft .NET Framework 4, you fulfill the requirements for the following certification:
Q. How many questions are asked in the test?
A. You will be required to attempt approximately 45 to 55 questions.
Q. What is the duration of the test?
A. 120 minutes
Q. Which type of the test is it? (Adaptive/Linear)
A. This test consists of Multiple Choice, Hot Area, Drag and Drop, Build list and reorder type questions. The test can be adaptive and simulation questions might be asked. There are no Case study type questions.
Q. What is the passing score?
A. The passing score of the exam is 700 out of 1000 score marks.
Q. What is the test retake policy?
A. If you do not pass the test 70-513-VB in the first time, you may retake it at any time. If you do not achieve a passing score the second time, you must wait at least 14 days to retake the test a third time. A 14-day waiting period will be imposed for all subsequent exam retakes. If you have passed an exam, you cannot take it again.
Q. Why should I become certified?
A. Studies have shown that certified individuals realize many benefits. Among them are the following:
- Increased opportunities on the job: These opportunities range from increased salary and bonus to project involvement and promotion.
- Increased breadth of knowledge: Certification is a catalyst for learning new technologies in a structured and comprehensive way.
- Increased value to the organization: Organizations with 25 percent or more of their staff certified have shown to deploy projects on time and within budget more often, rely less on external support, have less downtime, and have higher user satisfaction with their IT staff.
Q. Is the 70-513-CSHARP exam right for me?
A. This exam is designed to test the candidate’s knowledge and skills for developing applications using Windows Communication Foundation and the .NET Framework 4.
Prior to preparing for the 70-513-CSHARP exam, you will in all probability necessitate defining your objectives and making out if you actually need the Microsoft 70-513-CSHARP certification exam. The most excellent approach to do that is to coordinate your objectives with that of exam, and if both are similar, you require being clear in your mind that 70-513-CSHARP possibly will be the best exam available for you.
Q. what is the exam fees?
A. The exam fee is US $125.
- Note: The net price for taking the test 70-513-CSHARP is US $125. The net price does not include applicable taxes, vouchers, promotions or membership discounts you may have. The exam is subsidized in India and China. The net price for taking the test 70-513-CSHARP in India and China is US $50.
Q. What are the code languages available for the 70-513-CSHARP exam?
A. There are two code languages available for the 70-513 exam:
- Microsoft Visual VB
- Microsoft Visual CSHARP
Q. What are the skills being measured for the 70-513-CSHARP exam?
A. Microsoft has specified more than twenty objectives for the 70-513-CSHARP exam, which are grouped under five topics. Following are some important areas in which an individual should possess good knowledge, before taking the 70-513-CSHARP exam .
Q. How to prepare for the 70-513-CSHARP exam?
A. We designed the 70-513-CSHARP preparation kit to help you get certified effortlessly. Now you don’t need to spend your time and money searching for study materials, books, etc.; this TS: Windows Communication Foundation Development with Microsoft .NET Framework 4 exam preparation kit contains everything you need to get certified. Just follow the instructions; focus on the study material and getting certified will be easy.
Don’t take our word for it; decide the quality of our PrepKit yourself. Download the trial version of the PrepKit now to get over 15 questions and 50 study notes, absolutely free. Once you are convinced, you can buy this PrepKit to get all questions and study notes. And of course, we trust our PrepKits so much that all our PrepKits are backed with a full money back guarantee in case you do not pass the TS: Windows Communication Foundation Development with Microsoft .NET Framework 4 exam.
Q. Where to take the test?
A. You can register with a Prometric testing center. You can also register for the exam online at your local exam center or a regional contact center. (Prometric testing Centre)
Q. How do I register for an 70-513-CSHARP exam?
A. You can register for the exam through a Prometric Test Center Locator at Prometric. You will have to go through the complete registration process, make payments and schedule the date and time for the exam.
Q. How to locate a testing center?
A. Please visit the following link to locate the testing center:
Q. How to schedule, reschedule, cancel, or confirm the exam?
A. Please visit the following link to schedule, reschedule, cancel, or confirm the exam:
Q. How to update personal information, viewing test history, etc?
A. Please visit the following link to update personal information, view test history, etc:
Q. What can I expect from Microsoft if I pass the 70-513-CSHARP exam?
A. After passing the exam, you will achieve the TS: Windows Communication Foundation Development with Microsoft .NET Framework 4 status.
Q. How long does it take to receive my Welcome Kit?
A. The certificate can be ordered through the Microsoft Certified Professional member site by clicking on “Download certificates under Program Benefits”. It will take you about 30 days to receive your welcome kit after passing the exam and placing the order. You can also download the same certificate from the MCP Secure Site.
Even though the certificates are absolutely free, there will be shipping and handling charges which you have to pay. The Shipping and Handling charges are $9.95 USD for the first certificate and $0.99 USD for each additional certificate up to six total certificates.
The PrepKit covers 100% objectives for Microsoft’s 70-513-CSHARP TS: Windows Communication Foundation Development with Microsoft .NET Framework 4 exam, in accordance with the actual exam pattern and question types.