Deepanker Verma is a Engineering graduate with computer science and engineering.
His Achievements :
- Found bugs on Google sites and hosted phishing page on Google server running at HTTPS.
- Found XSS Vulnerability in NDTV website and published it on his website which was later reproduced by some other websites too.
- Discovered vulnerabilities in many other websites and worked with those companies as a security consultant.
- Guest lectures on network security in some national institutes including institute of Hardware and Technology (IHT) and Appin.
- He has trained professionals in PNB, Allahabad bank and some software MNC.
- He is working as Cyber Security Architect & IT Researcher at Slash Infosystems.
- He has also conducted many workshops on schools and colleges on ethical hacking and cyber security.
After reviewing the uCertify PrepKit for the exam GPEN, Deepanker said, “It has many sections which includes Practice test, study helper, Enhance your understandings and track your progress. ”
You can read the complete review on uCertify’s GPEN PrepKit at Deepanker’s blog