Preparing for an exam can be stressful and time-consuming, but it doesn’t have to be. There’s no need to stress out when you are using uCertify’s interactive study material that offers hands-on learning. uCertify is a trusted name for the CISSP, CSSLP and other certification exam prep. The courses offered here ensure exam success. Start your prep for ISC2 CSSLP exam with the Certified Secure Software Lifecycle Professional course. The cert guide provides complete coverage of exam objectives topics including secure software concepts; secure software requirements; secure software design; secure software implementation/coding, and many more. The study guide covers the exam topics efficiently so that you can become an expert and score well in the exam.
Here are the topics covered in the study guide:
- Policy decomposition
- Security design principles
- Vulnerability databases/lists
- Source code and versioning
- Governance, risk, and compliance
- Data classification and categorization
- Development and build environments
- Software development methodologies
- Defensive coding practices and controls
- Functional and Operational requirements
The cert guide offers following learning resources:
- 8+ Lessons
- 147+ Quizzes
- 299+ Exercises
- 238+ Flashcards
- 3+ Full-length Tests
- 15+ Pre-assessments
- 89+ Post-assessments
- 238+ Glossary of Terms
About The Exam
The Certified Secure Software Lifecycle Professional certification is targeted at information security professionals who act as the leader in an organization and play a key role in incorporating security into each phase of the software lifecycle. The exam provides knowledge about supply chain and software acquisition. CSSLP exam objectives are as follows:
- Software acceptance
- Secure software design
- Secure software testing
- Secure software concepts
- Secure software requirements
- Supply chain and software acquisition
- Secure software implementation/coding
- Software deployment, operations, maintenance, and disposal
So, prepare for the CSSLP certification exam with the uCertify efficient learning material and pass the exam in your first attempt. Do not forget to check out the St. Patrick’s Day sale going on and avail 15% discount on all the courses. Use the promo code PATRICK15 while checking out.
Want to be a Microsoft MTA certified? Try uCertify the best online learning platform for the preparation of certification exam. We offer MTA – Security Fundamentals course for the preparation of Microsoft MTA certification exam. This course focuses on the objectives covered in the 98-367 exam and provides the complete understanding of exam topics. The cert guide is designed to fulfill your preparation needs and provide hands-on learning with the performance-based labs. Performance-based labs simulate real-world, hardware, software & command line interface environments and can be mapped to any textbook, course & training. The topics covered in the cert guide are:
- Understanding Security Layers
- Understanding Network Security
- Understanding Security Software
- Understanding Operating System Security
The course comes with the following learning resources:
- 113+ Video Tutorials
- 64+ Pre-assessments
- 112+ Post assessments
- 30+ Performance-based Labs
About The Exam
The MTA: Security Fundamentals certification is targeted to those professionals who want to prove their caliber in fundamental concepts of security and management. Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) certification is an entry-level training program designed to ensure proficiency and skills in technical knowledge.
So, get yourself enrolled in the uCertify course and pass the 98-367 exam in your first attempt. You will get all the necessary information required for passing the exam.
CCNP certification is one of the most demanded IT credential these days and a boost up to your resume. uCertify offers CCNP Routing and Switching ROUTE 300-101 cert guide for the preparation of Cisco CCNP certification. The study guide suits all your preparation requirements with its efficient learning resources. The course offers complete coverage of exam objective and develops a proper understanding of exam topics. The exam-prep material covers the topics such as routing protocols; IPv6 and EIGRP; route selection; routing protocol authentication; and many more areas with the interactive lessons, test-prep, quizzes, exercises, and other resources. The following are some of the topics covered in the cert guide:
- IPv6 Review and RIPng
- Remote Site Connectivity
- IPv6 Internal Connectivity
- The OSPF Link-state Database
- Routing Protocol Authentication
- Route Selection and Redistribution
- Characteristics of Routing Protocols
- Fundamentals of Route Security Concepts
- Fundamentals and Advanced BGP Concepts
- Fundamental and Advanced OSPF Concepts
- Fundamental and Advanced EIGRP Concepts
Here are the learning resources offered in the course:
- 21+ Lessons
- 169+ Quizzes
- 32+ Exercises
- 507+ Flashcards
- 2+ Full-length Tests
- 94+ Pre-assessments
- 102+ Post assessments
About The Exam
The certification exists at the midpoint of the Cisco certification hierarchy. The certification has broader and deeper technology requirements as compared to the Cisco Certified Entry Network Technician (CCENT) and Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) certifications. Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) certification is designed to ensure proficiency and skills to implement, plan, troubleshoot and verify local and wide-area enterprise networks and work collaboratively with specialists on advanced security, video solutions, wireless, and voice. The CCNP exam provides hands-on skills and foundation in physical networking along with virtual network functions.
You must be thinking about having the CCNP certification. Get yourself enrolled in the uCertify study guide for the preparation of 300-101 exam. The cert guide helps you pass the certification exam in your first attempt.
In order for businesses to successfully initiate, develop and complete projects, they need to recruit, hire and train highly skilled professionals. The business world is speeding up and product life cycles are much shorter. This is forcing organizations to start new projects at an increasing rate. However, as projects become more complex, project failures, delays, and missed deadlines are becoming increasingly common. Today, more and more employers are recognizing the need for skilled project managers to drive their profits. However, as the demand grows, the need for highly-skilled project managers will also expand.
Let us give you an idea about the challenges that you will face. These challenges increase the demand for highly skilled professionals.
Product managers are tactical and not strategic leaders. They are the most important part for an organization. Surveys show that 59% professionals describe Product Management as a very effective at their company. But 56% Product Manager skills are average or below.
42% product executives are facing challenges in the process that are used in the organization. 43% processes are not aligned with the requirements of customers and targeted market.
Professionals believe that 40% or more of company’s products fails to meet customers demands. Professionals also believe that profit can increase by 34% with the highly skilled professionals.
The above points show that there is a demand for qualified managers that is increasing with each passing day. Earning a PMI Project Management Professional (PMP) certification verifies that a project manager holds the necessary knowledge and skill to successfully lead varied and agile teams that increase an organization’s profitability. Enroll in the uCertify study guidel for the PMP certification exam. The study guide will help you pass the exam in your first attempt.
Everyone is having their account on social media platforms for the public interactions. The social media platforms can cause damage sometimes if you are not attentive to your security. Surveys say that nearly one out of five Facebook accounts are hacked. Sometimes, it’s not just our mates playing harmless pranks either, with a significant proportion of respondents saying they’d had abusive messages, hoaxes, scams, or other offensive material posted from their account without their knowledge.
Here are the three questions that arise in everyone’s mind when it comes to online privacy?
- Who shares their social media posts with the world?
There are three most popular social media platforms Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. 20% of people have a profile on Facebook and 10% don’t even know if their profile is private or public. 60% of us have profiles on Twitter and 15% don’t know if their profile is public or private. 47%people leave their Instagram profile on the public.
- How many people have had their account hacked?
You will get shocked to know that one in five (18%) know they’ve had their account hacked at least once. There is a huge amount of 54% harmful content have posted from the profiles getting hacked. Surveys show that in 43% cases friends are involved in hacking activities.
- Are we protecting our data from Spammers and Hackers?
You can protect your data by using private mode, erasing cookies, VPNs. Surveys prove that 4 out of 5 people have never used a VPN. 61% don’t even know about it. 23% of us have never erased cookies.
It is required to know about the data security and the methods related to it. You can have cybersecurity and information security certifications that will improve your skills. uCertify offers the study guide for the preparation of certification exams.
Do not forget to check out the Presidents’ Day sale going on and avail 20% discount on all the courses. Use the promo code PD20 while checking out.
Noman Ibne Mimad is an enthusiastic Information Technology Professional with an enormous passion for Networking & Server Admin. He has experience in wide range of server, network and storage technologies. He provides technical skills and troubleshooting support in a variety of environments, applications, and products. He has earned 2 IT certifications namely: ITIL and CCNA.
He recently accessed our Cisco CCNA 200-125 course and has provided the following feedback that we are more than happy to share:
“uCertify has a number of certification courses, I took CCNA course and was really impressed by the features of the platform and the course. The course had very good content and was very comprehensive, The explanation of the important topics was very deeply explained. I really like it, and will definitely study more courses from uCertify.
We are working on all the areas of improvement mentioned by him to provide a better user experience. You can check out the complete post here. To know more about Mr. Noman, you can contact him via his LinkedIn profile.
Today, if you are not promoting your brand on social media platforms, they are not well represented online. Ignoring social media can decrease your opportunity for interaction with customers, leaders, and marketers, which costs you engagement and web traffic as a whole. In 2014, 92% of marketers claimed that social media marketing was important for their business. 80% of the marketers indicated that their efforts increased traffic to their website.
Here are the main three social media marketing skills that are required in today’s market.
1. Creativity: One of the most critical aspects of social media marketing is creativity. Studies show 21% of social media users unfollow a brand if the content shared is not engaging. To keep your followers attached, marketers will need to find new and engaging ideas every time, creative initiatives, and campaigns. From Facebook contest to viral videos, social media marketers will need to think of innovative ways to stand apart from the millions of others on social media.
2. Content Curation: Content curation plays an important role in social media marketing for the business that does not create new content each time. Content curation tells you when to share, what to share and how to share. It is important that your content is related to the customer so that they give time in reading them.
3. Writing: From creating the Facebook post to crafting your tweet, writing stands as an essential part of a social media marketer’s job profile. If headlines aren’t magnetic or captivating enough, then you can never motivate people to read the article. Social media marketers need to be able to write web content that is easy to skim and visually appealing with headlines, shorter paragraphs, and bullets for increasing the customer engagements.
You can improve your social media marketing skills with the uCertify study guide on CIW Social Media Strategist certification. This will help you enhance your skills and enhance your career prospects. Do not forget to check out the Presidents’ Day sale going on and avail 20% discount on all the courses. Use the promo code PD20 while checking out.
Enhance your skills in Web development with PHP and MySQL course and performance-based labs. Performance-based labs simulate real-world, hardware, software & command line interface environments and can be mapped to any text-book, course & training. The study guide provides knowledge and skills of the topics such as Web application security; MySQL administration; networks and protocol functions; image generation; debugging and logging; authentication and personalization with the real-world scenarios. The course and labs are designed for the professionals working in the field of software development with the PHP language in focus.
The course and labs cover the following areas:
- Using Arrays
- Object-oriented PHP
- Debugging and Logging
- Sorting and Retrieving Data
- Creating Your Web Database
- Error and Exception Handling
- Designing Your Web Database
- Web Application Security Risks
- Advanced MySQL Programming
- Advanced MySQL Administration
- Building a Secure Web Application
- Internationalization and Localization
- Reusing Code and Writing Functions
- Working With Your MySQL Database
- String Manipulation and Regular Expressions
- Implementing Authentication Methods with PHP
The course comes with the following learning resources:
- 33+ Lessons
- 240+ Quizzes
- 170+ Flashcards
- 100+ Pre-assessments
- 100+ Post-assessments
- 60+ Performance-based Labs
There is a lot of scope in the field of web development these days. The number of websites on the internet is increasing each day, the field of internet marketing is growing and expanding at a fast pace. Therefore, all the IT companies are hiring PHP developers with some knowledge and experience. Thus, it is highly recommended that these professionals get some PHP training that will give them practical knowledge and also help them make a bright career.
Enroll in the uCertify study guide for the PHP and MySQL training. The study guide all the topics related to PHP web development. Do not forget to check out the Presidents’ Day sale going on and avail 20% discount on all the courses. Use the promo code PD20 while checking out.
We are happy to share that uCertify has now enrolled as Registered Education Partner of PMI. This is a step forward in our success path. PMI offers one of the most trusted and wanted certifications. This partnership will help us in so many aspects like:
- R.E.P. Enrollment Certificates
- Accessing the Education Provider Portal
- R.E.P. Resources Page for operational documents
- R.E.P. Marketing portal for PMI promotional materials
- Figure Repository Access (for “Premium Level” Intellectual Property Licenses only)
Let’s give you glimpses of PMI certifications:
Project Management Institute (PMI) offers certification programs for candidates to test their knowledge of understanding the project, program, and portfolio management. Project management certification program enhances the credibility of professionals, promotes practitioners, and supports ongoing professional development. uCertify is Registered Education Provider (REP) for PMP and anyone who completes uCertify PMP course will receive 60 PDU’s credit hours. uCertify provides online courses for the following PMI certification exams:
uCertify offers the study guide for the all the PMI certification exams. The study guide provides the exam-prep material with hands-on learning based on real-world scenarios. The cert guide contains
- Pre & post assessments
- Performance-based labs
Start your prep for the PMI certification exams today with uCertify exam-prep materials.
(MIS) Management Information Systems for the Information course provides knowledge for changing the face of business, major business initiatives, databases and data warehouses, analytics, decision support, and artificial intelligence, and much more. The course helps students apply the newly acquired knowledge to the real-world situations which help them increase their earning potential. The course provides a solid foundation in all the major aspects of business management. You’ll learn how to evaluate individual requirements, as well as the broader economic and social requirements of an organization, so you can most effectively structure and consolidate its data, good communications skills. Some of the skills provided in the training program are as follows:
- Network Basics
- Leadership skills
- Project management skills
- Databases and Data Warehouses
- Developing prototypes using various visual tools
- Understanding of the information systems life cycle
- System development: phase, tools, and techniques
- Analysis, decision support, and artificial intelligence
- Protecting information against threats and safeguarding
- Identifying organizational data, design, and manipulate databases
- Emerging trends and technologies: computer hardware and software
- Understanding of information technologies and their use in governmental organizations
- Understanding of system requirements gathering, analysis, documentation, and validation
- Integrating technical skills with an understanding of business operations
The course comes with the following learning resources:
- 24+ Lessons
- 585+ Flashcards
About The Exam
Information systems is a field where demand is skyrocketing with projected annual growth rates. Organizations are using computerized information for all the aspects related to business and used in all the levels of setup to collect, process and store data. Some of the compelling reasons why one should go for an MS in MIS:
- Job satisfaction
- Global opportunities
- High employment rate
- Challenging assignments
- Hands-on problem solving
- Better than average earnings
- Opportunity to create an impact!
- Great opportunities for advancement
Enroll in uCertify MIS course for learning the Information system management skills and enhance your career prospects.