Everyone is having their account on social media platforms for the public interactions. The social media platforms can cause damage sometimes if you are not attentive to your security. Surveys say that nearly one out of five Facebook accounts are hacked. Sometimes, it’s not just our mates playing harmless pranks either, with a significant proportion of respondents saying they’d had abusive messages, hoaxes, scams, or other offensive material posted from their account without their knowledge.
Here are the three questions that arise in everyone’s mind when it comes to online privacy?
- Who shares their social media posts with the world?
There are three most popular social media platforms Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. 20% of people have a profile on Facebook and 10% don’t even know if their profile is private or public. 60% of us have profiles on Twitter and 15% don’t know if their profile is public or private. 47%people leave their Instagram profile on the public.
- How many people have had their account hacked?
You will get shocked to know that one in five (18%) know they’ve had their account hacked at least once. There is a huge amount of 54% harmful content have posted from the profiles getting hacked. Surveys show that in 43% cases friends are involved in hacking activities.
- Are we protecting our data from Spammers and Hackers?
You can protect your data by using private mode, erasing cookies, VPNs. Surveys prove that 4 out of 5 people have never used a VPN. 61% don’t even know about it. 23% of us have never erased cookies.
It is required to know about the data security and the methods related to it. You can have cybersecurity and information security certifications that will improve your skills. uCertify offers the study guide for the preparation of certification exams.
Do not forget to check out the Presidents’ Day sale going on and avail 20% discount on all the courses. Use the promo code PD20 while checking out.
Noman Ibne Mimad is an enthusiastic Information Technology Professional with an enormous passion for Networking & Server Admin. He has experience in wide range of server, network and storage technologies. He provides technical skills and troubleshooting support in a variety of environments, applications, and products. He has earned 2 IT certifications namely: ITIL and CCNA.
He recently accessed our Cisco CCNA 200-125 course and has provided the following feedback that we are more than happy to share:
“uCertify has a number of certification courses, I took CCNA course and was really impressed by the features of the platform and the course. The course had very good content and was very comprehensive, The explanation of the important topics was very deeply explained. I really like it, and will definitely study more courses from uCertify.
We are working on all the areas of improvement mentioned by him to provide a better user experience. You can check out the complete post here. To know more about Mr. Noman, you can contact him via his LinkedIn profile.
Today, if you are not promoting your brand on social media platforms, they are not well represented online. Ignoring social media can decrease your opportunity for interaction with customers, leaders, and marketers, which costs you engagement and web traffic as a whole. In 2014, 92% of marketers claimed that social media marketing was important for their business. 80% of the marketers indicated that their efforts increased traffic to their website.
Here are the main three social media marketing skills that are required in today’s market.
1. Creativity: One of the most critical aspects of social media marketing is creativity. Studies show 21% of social media users unfollow a brand if the content shared is not engaging. To keep your followers attached, marketers will need to find new and engaging ideas every time, creative initiatives, and campaigns. From Facebook contest to viral videos, social media marketers will need to think of innovative ways to stand apart from the millions of others on social media.
2. Content Curation: Content curation plays an important role in social media marketing for the business that does not create new content each time. Content curation tells you when to share, what to share and how to share. It is important that your content is related to the customer so that they give time in reading them.
3. Writing: From creating the Facebook post to crafting your tweet, writing stands as an essential part of a social media marketer’s job profile. If headlines aren’t magnetic or captivating enough, then you can never motivate people to read the article. Social media marketers need to be able to write web content that is easy to skim and visually appealing with headlines, shorter paragraphs, and bullets for increasing the customer engagements.
You can improve your social media marketing skills with the uCertify study guide on CIW Social Media Strategist certification. This will help you enhance your skills and enhance your career prospects. Do not forget to check out the Presidents’ Day sale going on and avail 20% discount on all the courses. Use the promo code PD20 while checking out.
Enhance your skills in Web development with PHP and MySQL course and performance-based labs. Performance-based labs simulate real-world, hardware, software & command line interface environments and can be mapped to any text-book, course & training. The study guide provides knowledge and skills of the topics such as Web application security; MySQL administration; networks and protocol functions; image generation; debugging and logging; authentication and personalization with the real-world scenarios. The course and labs are designed for the professionals working in the field of software development with the PHP language in focus.
The course and labs cover the following areas:
- Using Arrays
- Object-oriented PHP
- Debugging and Logging
- Sorting and Retrieving Data
- Creating Your Web Database
- Error and Exception Handling
- Designing Your Web Database
- Web Application Security Risks
- Advanced MySQL Programming
- Advanced MySQL Administration
- Building a Secure Web Application
- Internationalization and Localization
- Reusing Code and Writing Functions
- Working With Your MySQL Database
- String Manipulation and Regular Expressions
- Implementing Authentication Methods with PHP
The course comes with the following learning resources:
- 33+ Lessons
- 240+ Quizzes
- 170+ Flashcards
- 100+ Pre-assessments
- 100+ Post-assessments
- 60+ Performance-based Labs
There is a lot of scope in the field of web development these days. The number of websites on the internet is increasing each day, the field of internet marketing is growing and expanding at a fast pace. Therefore, all the IT companies are hiring PHP developers with some knowledge and experience. Thus, it is highly recommended that these professionals get some PHP training that will give them practical knowledge and also help them make a bright career.
Enroll in the uCertify study guide for the PHP and MySQL training. The study guide all the topics related to PHP web development. Do not forget to check out the Presidents’ Day sale going on and avail 20% discount on all the courses. Use the promo code PD20 while checking out.
We are happy to share that uCertify has now enrolled as Registered Education Partner of PMI. This is a step forward in our success path. PMI offers one of the most trusted and wanted certifications. This partnership will help us in so many aspects like:
- R.E.P. Enrollment Certificates
- Accessing the Education Provider Portal
- R.E.P. Resources Page for operational documents
- R.E.P. Marketing portal for PMI promotional materials
- Figure Repository Access (for “Premium Level” Intellectual Property Licenses only)
Let’s give you glimpses of PMI certifications:
Project Management Institute (PMI) offers certification programs for candidates to test their knowledge of understanding the project, program, and portfolio management. Project management certification program enhances the credibility of professionals, promotes practitioners, and supports ongoing professional development. uCertify is Registered Education Provider (REP) for PMP and anyone who completes uCertify PMP course will receive 60 PDU’s credit hours. uCertify provides online courses for the following PMI certification exams:
uCertify offers the study guide for the all the PMI certification exams. The study guide provides the exam-prep material with hands-on learning based on real-world scenarios. The cert guide contains
- Pre & post assessments
- Performance-based labs
Start your prep for the PMI certification exams today with uCertify exam-prep materials.
(MIS) Management Information Systems for the Information course provides knowledge for changing the face of business, major business initiatives, databases and data warehouses, analytics, decision support, and artificial intelligence, and much more. The course helps students apply the newly acquired knowledge to the real-world situations which help them increase their earning potential. The course provides a solid foundation in all the major aspects of business management. You’ll learn how to evaluate individual requirements, as well as the broader economic and social requirements of an organization, so you can most effectively structure and consolidate its data, good communications skills. Some of the skills provided in the training program are as follows:
- Network Basics
- Leadership skills
- Project management skills
- Databases and Data Warehouses
- Developing prototypes using various visual tools
- Understanding of the information systems life cycle
- System development: phase, tools, and techniques
- Analysis, decision support, and artificial intelligence
- Protecting information against threats and safeguarding
- Identifying organizational data, design, and manipulate databases
- Emerging trends and technologies: computer hardware and software
- Understanding of information technologies and their use in governmental organizations
- Understanding of system requirements gathering, analysis, documentation, and validation
- Integrating technical skills with an understanding of business operations
The course comes with the following learning resources:
- 24+ Lessons
- 585+ Flashcards
About The Exam
Information systems is a field where demand is skyrocketing with projected annual growth rates. Organizations are using computerized information for all the aspects related to business and used in all the levels of setup to collect, process and store data. Some of the compelling reasons why one should go for an MS in MIS:
- Job satisfaction
- Global opportunities
- High employment rate
- Challenging assignments
- Hands-on problem solving
- Better than average earnings
- Opportunity to create an impact!
- Great opportunities for advancement
Enroll in uCertify MIS course for learning the Information system management skills and enhance your career prospects.
The Fundamentals of Database Systems V7 performance-based labs provides you knowledge about the fundamental concepts required for designing, using, and implementing database systems and database applications. Performance-based labs simulate real-world, hardware, software & command line interface environments and can be mapped to any textbook, course & training. Fundamentals of Database Systems V7 labs emphasize the fundamentals of database modeling and design, the languages and models provided by the database management systems, and database system implementation techniques. The 64+ labs focus on the exam topics:
- SQL Data Type
- Database security
- Query Optimization
- ER and EER Model
- Database Recovery
- Data Mining Concepts
- Database and Database uses
- Database System Architecture
- Distributed Database Concepts
- Strategies for Query Processing
- Object and Object-oriented Databases
- NoSQL Database and Big Data Storage System
- SQL: Complex Queries, Triggers, View, and Schema Modification
Databases are prevalent in large mainframe systems but are also present in smaller distributed workstations and midrange systems, such as IBM’s AS/400 and personal computers. The labs provide you the complete knowledge of Database and its types such as Relational Database, Cloud Database, NoSQL Database, Object-oriented Database, and Graph Database with the real-world scenarios. The knowledge of database systems can get you jobs in the leading IT companies with substantial earning potential. The average salary earned by a database manager is in between USD 36,903 to USD 123,343. The career prospects are:
- Software Engineer
- Software Developer
Enhance your career prospects and grab the attention of your dream employer by getting complete knowledge about database system management with the uCertify course.
In growing IT field, VMware certifications are an aspect for moving forward your career in network virtualization field and reaching your full earning potential. There are few changes that took place recently in the VMWare certification program. It has made the selection process of determining what you need to do in order to keep your certifications up-to-date very critical.
Let’s have a quick overview of the certification.
VMware certifications are based on a version of the associated technology, which means VMware certifications are responsive to the technology modifications. The VMWare certification is an industry-recognized credential designed for IT professionals to successfully install, deploy, scale and manage VMware vSphere environments. The VMWare certification objectives are:
- Deploying a vCenter Server appliance
- Migrating VMs using vSphere vMotion
- Managing virtual machines with vCenter Server
- Deploying and maintaining thin-provisioned VMs
- Using vCenter Update Manager to apply patches
- Deploying an ESXi host and vCenter Server instance
- Using vSphere Web Client to manage virtual infrastructure
- Using vCenter Server to manage access control and resource usage
- Using vCenter Server to manage ESXi host, storage, and networking
- Using vCenter Server to manage High Availability, Fault Tolerance, and Data Protection
VMware Version 6 certifications fall into four categories:
- Desktop and Mobility
- Network Virtualization
- Data Center Virtualization
- Cloud Management and Automation
Each category offers various certification levels, such as:
- VMware Certified Associate (VCA)
- VMware Certified Professional (VCP)
- VMware Certified Design Expert (VCDX)
- VMware Certified Implementation Expert (VCIX)
- VMware Certified Advanced Professional (VCAP)
Associate certifications require passing a single exam to achieve certification.
So, what are you waiting for? Start your prep for VMWare certification today.
uCertify is offering the course for CIW Database Design Specialist certification. 1D0-541 Database Design Specialist course and live-labs are one of them. The live-lab is a real computer equipment, networked together and conveniently accessible over the Internet using virtualization. The course and live-labs cover the objectives of the 1D0-541 exam. Live-labs are the unique feature offered by uCertify that provide you the real-world experience and enabled with auto-grading. The areas covered in the course are:
- Relational Algebra
- Database Planning
- Introduction to Database
- Logical Database Design
- Physical Database Design
- Structured Query Language
- Relational Database Fundamentals
- Transactions and Database Security
- Overview of Database Design Methodology
The course comes with the following resources:
- 7+ Live-labs
- 13+ Lessons
- 460+ Quizzes
- 62+ Flashcards
- 282+ Exercises
- 4+ Full-length Tests
- 50+ Pre-assessments
- 82+ Post assessments
About The Exam
The CIW Database Design Specialist course is an introductory vendor-neutral training for individuals planning to pursue product-focused database specialization. This exam covers various aspects of DB2, Oracle Database 11g, MS SQL, and MySQL. The exam objectives are as follows:
- Data Models
- Data Dictionaries
- Relational Integrity
- Database Languages
- Data Control Language
- Data Definition Language
- Data Manipulation Language
- Retrieving Data from Relations
- Creating statements using DDL
- Forming commands using DML
- Entities and Data Relationships
- Using DCL to control the access
This certification offers the average salary of USD 71,382 and has many career prospects such as:
- Enterprise developers
- IT managers/directors
- Application developers
- Software programmers
- Web development professionals
Grab the chance of getting the Database Design Specialist certification by passing the 1D0-541 exam with uCertify courses and labs.
Want to become an expert in Computer Security? Then uCertify is the right destination for you. The Computer Security Fundamentals labs provide you the hands-on experience of the real world scenarios. This contains 20+ performance-based labs. Performance-based labs simulate real-world, hardware, software & command line interface environments and can be mapped to any textbook, course & training. The labs are so versatile and cover all the aspects of computer security. Some of the areas covered by the labs are:
- Cyber Detective
- Security Policies
- Introduction to Forensics
- Denial of Service Attacks
- Networks and the Internet
- Computer Security Technology
- Cyber Stalking, Fraud, and Abuse
- Cyber Terrorism and Information Warfare
- Network Scanning and Vulnerability Scanning
Computer security is a key skill demanded by most of the industries these days. Computer security is a very broad term that covers topics from identifying threats to removing them. The field is of growing importance due to the increasing reliance on computer systems and the Internet, wireless networks such as Bluetooth and Wi-Fi, the growth of “smart” devices, including smartphones, televisions and tiny devices as part of the Internet of Things.
The average salary offered after getting this certification is USD 82,000. The certification offers many job opportunities like:
- Cloud Architect
- Cyber Security Manager
- Cyber Security Consultant
- Cyber Security Operations Analyst
So, start learning with uCertify labs today and enhance your career prospects.