Vikram Ramanathan has been working in the software industry for the past 7 years. He has worked on a variety of technologies/platforms such as Flash, Photoshop, Linux, VB6, and .NET. Currently, He is working on a Legacy application created on VB6 with Xml as its back end. He is doing the certification as part of his Individual Development Plan for his company and also increase his .NET knowledge. He has one or two home projects, which he is doing to improve his technical skill level in .NET.
After reviewing the uCertify PrepKit for the exam 70-536, he concluded that “Overall, it was a pleasant experience using uCertify Prep Engine. Previously I had used Microsoft’ PrepKit. It was refreshing to use uCertify’s Prep Kit for a change. Though, I have not fully explored uCertify’s Prep Engine, I am certainly happy with what I have seen and learnt. Now It’s “Certify” time for me and hope to with study with full steam and clear the exams with with flying colors.”
You can read the complete review on uCertify 70-536 CSHARP PrepKit at Vikram’s Blog.
The 70-528 test measures an individual’s ability to develop and implement ASP.NET Web applications using .NET Framework 2.0. Before taking the 70-528 test, you should practice the following:
- Create a new Web application and add Web Forms pages to the application.
- Add Web server controls to a Web Form and configure their properties programmatically.
- Create event handlers for a page or control at design time.
- Manage state of an application by using client-based and server-based state management options.
To analyze the capabilities of the software, you can download a demo version and evaluate it free of cost. For more information, please visit: 70-528-C# .NET 2.0 Web-based Application Development
Q: What are the prerequisites for taking the exam 70-526 (CSHARP)?
A: Before taking the exam, you should have at least one year of experience in developing Windows-based applications by using the Microsoft .NET Framework version 2.0. You should also have a working knowledge of Visual Studio 2005.
Q: Which programming languages can you choose for this exam?
A: You can choose the Microsoft Visual C# 2005 programming language for this exam. Other programming languages are Microsoft Visual Basic 2005 and Microsoft Visual C++ 2005.
To get a glimpse of these PrepKits, you can download its free demo version (which contains 15 free practice questions) from:
Download link: http://www.ucertify.com/exams/Microsoft/70-526-CSHARP.html
Q. What is the pre-requisite for taking the test 70-642?
A. Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS) on Windows Server 2008 is appropriate for you if you are working or want to work in a typically complex computing environment of medium-to-large organizations. There are no specific prerequisites for this test, although it is recommended that you should have at least one year of experience. The MCTS candidate should have a minimum of one year of experience implementing and administering a network operating system in an environment that includes 250 and more users, three or more physical locations, and three or more domain controllers.
Pass 70-642 exam in the first attempt. Full featured Tests. 281 questions with answers and 163 study notes articles and exam tips:
Download link: http://www.ucertify.com/exams/Microsoft/70-642.html
Creating a WPF application
Q. What is MCTS: .NET 2.0 Application Development Foundation exam?
A. Microsoft’s 70-536 is designed to test your knowledge of the Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 fundamentals. The 70-536 exam measures your skills that include developing applications, implementing service processes, threading, and application domains, embedding configuration, diagnostic, management, and installation features into a .NET Framework application, etc. After passing this test along with the other core exams, you will become an MCTS: .NET 2.0 Web Applications, MCTS: .NET 2.0 Windows Applications or MCTS: .NET 2.0 Distributed Applications.
To analyze the capabilities of the software, you can download a demo version and evaluate the PrepKit free of cost. Click the link below:
Creating and Accessing XML Web Services
- Web Services Description Language (Wsdl.exe) is a tool used to generate code for XML Web services and Web service clients from WSDL, XSD schema files, and discovery documents.
- Use the XML (Extensible Markup Language), SOAP (Simple Object Access Protocol), XSD (XML Schema Definition), and WSDL (Web Services Description Language) protocols to create a Web service.
Use MessageName property to implement two Web methods with the same name and ensure that each of these two Web methods is uniquely identified when it is called separately.
- Use the CacheDuration property of the WebMethod attribute to specify the number of seconds for which the response should be held in the cache.
- Use the Namespace property of the WebService attribute to specify the namespace of a proxy generated by Visual Studio .NET 2005.
- Use the BufferResponse property of the WebMethod attribute to serialize the Web method response into a memory buffer until the response is completely serialized and returned back to the Web service clients over the network.
Pass 70-529-CSHARP exam in the first attempt. Full featured Tests. 472 questions with answers and 373 study notes articles and exam tips:
C#.NET 2.0 Distributed Application Development
Download link: http://www.ucertify.com/exams/Microsoft/70-529-CSHARP.html
Installing and Configuring SQL Server 2005
- In order to change collation settings, reinstall SQL Server 2005 on a server with the same collation settings as on another server.
- In order to install SQL Server 2005 on a computer on which SQL Server 2000 is already installed, install SQL Server 2005 as a named instance.
- Members of the db_access role can assign permissions to other users to enable them to access and query the database.
- RAID-0, also known as disk striping, is made up of a disk set in which data is divided into blocks and spread equally in each disk. It provides best performance because data read and data write operations are not limited to a single disk, but to a set of disks. It does not provide data redundancy. Data once lost cannot be recovered.
- The Service Broker can be attached to a database by using the FOR ATTACH clause of the CREATE DATABASE statement.
To analyze the capabilities of the simulation software of MCTS 70-431 certification exam, you can download a demo version and evaluate it free of cost. Click the link below:
Earning a Microsoft certification acknowledges your expertise in working with Microsoft products and technologies and sets you apart from the crowd as a development professional. Microsoft certification demonstrates that you have the ability to successfully implement Microsoft business solutions for your organization or client.
This article will provide a basic understanding of the scope of the certification and will also give details about the certification along with the useful resources to get started.
With .NET, Microsoft is also espousing a vision, this time about how the Internet can make businesses more efficient and deliver services to consumers. The present enterprise setup’s need to have n-tier architecture with diverse platforms and object models communicating with each other. The present applications are to be created such that those applications have to run in any platform (like Windows, Linux, Mac, Unix etc.) and which consist of components written in many programming languages and object models.
The framework’s Base Class Library provides a large range of features including user interface, data and data access, database connectivity, cryptography, web application development, numeric algorithms, and network communications. The class library is used by programmers, who combine it with their own code to produce applications. Many language vendors have tried to upgrade their languages, but there is a frontier to which they have been victorious since they have to maintain backward competence and face many additional problems too. To resolve the problem of the existing programmers Microsoft has come with a very promising solution “The .NET Platform”.
.NET provides a number of benefits that will make developers further productive, trim down the number of bugs, alacrity application development, and simplify deployment. IT managers are understandably cautious, since .NET is a new technology that requires a moderately sharp learning curve. For most organizations, however, the benefits will far overshadow the negatives; and with .NET, you’ll see great productivity gains for future development projects.
Pass MCTS: Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 in a first attempt: