Get the inside of how to crack computer based certification tests from those who have years of experience developing computer assisted learning software…
These certification exams check your knowledge and experience on the subject. So the best way to get through is to learn and master each and every aspect of the subject and get a hands on experience on it. However, it may take a long time to become a master in your specialized subject. So you need to focus on the important areas in order to pass the exam. Therefore, you should first identify the exam objectives.
To analyze the capabilities of the simulation software, you can download a demo version and evaluate it free of cost. Click the link below:
Download link: https://www.ucertify.com/exams/Microsoft/77-601.html
The 77-604 test measures an individual’s ability to work with Microsoft Outlook. Before taking the 77-604 test, you should practice the following:
- Create and send an e-mail message.
- Create and manage your signature and automated messages.
- Manage e-mail message attachments.
- Configure e-mail message sensitivity and importance settings.
- Configure e-mail security settings.
Microsoft has specified more than thirty objectives for the 77-600 test, which are grouped under seven topics. Following are the important areas in which an individual should possess good knowledge before taking the 77-600 test:
- Managing Windows Firewall.
- Locking a computer.
- Managing Windows Internet Explorer security.
- Configuring local user accounts.
- Managing network connections.
- Managing remote access to your computer.
- Connecting to another computer.
- Managing devices and drivers.
- Managing display settings.
Download link: https://www.ucertify.com/exams/Microsoft/77-600.html
The objective of Microsoft test 77-605 is to measure your ability to design and manage databases and database objects. Your capability of database programming is also measured. You should be able to work with different tools and SQL statements present in Microsoft Office Access 2007 to create and manage databases and database objects. Before taking the test, you should remember the following study tips:
- Always remember that the extension of the database files is .accdb.
- Always remember that DDL statements are used to create, modify, and delete databases and database objects.
For more information about this certification exam, please visit:77-605, Using Microsoft Office Access 2007
The MCAS (Microsoft Certified Application Specialist) certification consists of six specialized exams that test your knowledge on Microsoft Office programs. If you are preparing for 77-603 exam, you should have a thorough understanding of creating presentations, customizing slide master and its elements, arranging slides, inserting and formatting text boxes, manipulating text, adding and linking existing content to presentations, applying and customizing animation, creating and modifying SmartArt diagrams, customizing illustrations, inserting and modifying charts, inserting and modifying tables, etc.
To analyze the capabilities of the software, you can download a demo version and evaluate it free of cost. Click the link below:
Download link: https://www.ucertify.com/exams/Microsoft/77-603.html
The Microsoft exam 77-603 measures an individual’s ability to create, format, collaborate and deliver presentations in Microsoft PowerPoint2007. Before taking the 77-603 exam, you should practice the following:
- Create a new presentation by using blank presentations, templates, existing presentation and Microsoft Office Word Outline 2007.
- Create and change the presentation elements.
- Insert and format textboxes.
- Insert hyperlinks and media clips.
- Apply built-in animations.
- Create custom animations.
- Create SmartArt diagram.
- Insert illustrations and shapes.
- Insert and modify charts.
- Insert and modify tables.
- Insert and modify comments.
Microsoft has specified more than twenty objectives for the 77-603 exam, which are grouped under four topics. The following are the key skills that an individual should posses before taking the 77-603 exam:
- Creating presentations
- Customizing slide master and its elements
- Arranging slides
- Inserting and formatting text boxes
- Manipulating text
- Adding and linking existing content to presentations
- Applying and customizing animation
- Creating and modifying SmartArt diagrams
Microsoft has specified more than twenty objectives for the 77-604 test, which are grouped under five topics. Following are the important areas in which an individual should possess good knowledge before taking the 77-604 test:
- Creating and sending an e-mail message.
- Creating and managing your signature and automated messages.
- Managing e-mail message attachments.
- Configuring e-mail message sensitivity and importance settings.
- Configuring e-mail security settings.
Q. What is the 70-648 exam?
A. Exam 70-648 is an upgrade exam that is a composite of two stand-alone exams: 70-640 and 70-642. Exam 70-648 validates skills related to the core technology features and functionality of Windows Server 2008 based on the existing knowledge set of a Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA) on Windows Server 2003.
Q. What are the prerequisites for the 70-648 exam?
A. The MCSA on Windows Server 2003 certification is a prerequisite for this exam.