ITIL® 4 Specialist Create, Deliver and Support
Get certified for the ITIL 4 certification exam with the ITIL 4 Specialist Create, Deliver and Support course and lab. The ITIL 4 course and lab cover ITIL 4 exam objectives and help you comprehend the primary aspects that influence the success of ITIL's new service value system (SVS) business model creation, delivery, and support. This ITIL training guide is equipped with the best learning resources that will help students skills of using value streams to define a minimum viable practice.
Here's what you will get
The ITIL ® 4 Specialist: Create, Deliver, and Support module is part of the ITIL 4 Managing Professional stream. The certification module covers the integration of various value streams and activities to create, deliver, and support IT-enabled products and services. Individuals who are continuing their journey in service management, ITSM managers, and ITSM practitioners will benefit from ITIL 4 Specialist Create, Deliver, and Support.
6+ Lessons | 53+ Quizzes | 34+ Flashcards | 34+ Glossary of terms
40+ Pre Assessment Questions | 2+ Full Length Tests | 40+ Post Assessment Questions | 80+ Practice Test Questions
Need guidance and support? Click here to check our Instructor Led Course.
Here's what you will learnDownload Course Outline
Lessons 1: Introduction
Lessons 2: The evolution of professionalism in IT and service management
- Organizations, people, and culture
- Building effective teams
- Developing team culture
Lessons 3: Using information and technology to create, deliver, and support services
- Integration and data sharing
- Reporting and advanced analytics
- Collaboration and workflow
- Robotic process automation
- Artificial intelligence
- Machine learning
- Continuous integration, continuous delivery, and continuous deployment
- The value of an effective information model
- Automation of service management
Lessons 4: Value streams to create, deliver, and support services
- ITIL service value streams
- Model value streams for creation, delivery, and support
- Using value streams to define a minimum viable practice
Lessons 5: Prioritizing work and managing suppliers
- Why do we need to prioritize work?
- Commercial and sourcing considerations
Lessons 6: Conclusion
Hands-on LAB Activities (Performance Labs)
Candidates are required to achieve ITIL® Foundation certificate before going for the ITIL 4 Managing Professional certification.
Multiple choice questions
The exam contains 40 questions.
70% or higher (28 or above)
- While buying the initial exam simply make sure to add the Take2 re-sit option for the exam of your choice in your Shopping cart during the checkout process. It costs £81.00 ($106.74).
- In case you forgot to purchase Take2, you have nothing to worry about! Just remember to add it for the exam of your choice through your PeopleCert Candidate Profile, up to 15 minutes before sitting the exam.
- You have up to 6 months to prepare and take your re-sit exam from the date of your initial exam.