We did not find any thing based upon your search term.
CIW Network Technology Associate Certification
The CIW Network Technology Associate certification is an international, vendor-neutral credential for Computer Support Technicians, Systems Analysts, Network Analysts, Network Administrators, and Information System Administrators. The CIW Network Technology Associate certification validates candidates' knowledge of the basics of networking. CIW Network Technology Associate certified technicians are expected to have excellent customer service and the communication skills to work with clients.
Here are the skills measured in the CIW Network Technology Associate certification exam:
- Configuring and troubleshooting wireless networks
- Explaining concepts involving personal privacy protection on the Internet
- Performing basic hardware and system maintenance for network-aware systems
- Identifying the functions and components of servers commonly used on the Internet
- Managing fundamental elements of modern network-based client operating systems
- Identifying the role of networking hardware and configuring common hardware for operation
- Identifying common performance issues affecting Internet clients, including analysis, diagnosis
- Demonstrating knowledge of basic data communications components and technical knowledge of the Internet
- Identifying the relationship between IP addresses and domain names, including assignment of IP addresses within a subnet
uCertify offers a study guide for the CIW Network Technology Associate certification exam. This CIW comprehensive cert guide is equipped with interactive learning resources that provide complete coverage of the 1D0-61C exam objectives and hands-on learning.
Requirements for the CIW Network Technology Associate Certification
There are no prerequisites recommended by CIW for the Network Technology Associate Certification exam.