Microsoft Outlook 2019 (MO-400)
Prepare for the Microsoft Outlook 2019 MO-400 certification exam with the Microsoft Outlook 2019 course and lab. The lab provides a hands-on learning experience in a safe and online environment. The Microsoft Outlook certification course and lab cover MO-400 exam objectives along with providing the knowledge and skills required to create or insert graphic elements, send and respond to emails and meeting requests including coordinating building resources, planning staff meetings, and more.
Here's what you will get
The Microsoft Outlook 2019 certification exam objectives cover concepts like managing outlook settings and processes, messages, schedules, contacts, and tasks. The MO-400 exam is part of the requirements for the Microsoft Office Specialist: Outlook Associate (Outlook and Outlook 2019). After passing this exam, you will gain skills in professional correspondence, creating calendars, and scheduling appointments.
15+ Lessons | 81+ Quizzes | 110+ Flashcards | 110+ Glossary of terms
48+ Pre Assessment Questions | 49+ Post Assessment Questions |
Hand on lab
21+ LiveLab | 00+ Minutes
Here's what you will learnDownload Course Outline
Lessons 1: Introduction
Lessons 2: Fundamentals
- Module A: Getting around
- Module B: Viewing Outlook items
Lessons 3: Email basics
- Module A: Creating messages
- Module B: Acting on messages
- Module C: Adding content
- Module D: Signatures
Lessons 4: Contacts
- Module A: Managing contacts
- Module B: Using contact groups
- Module C: Using contact cards
Lessons 5: Tasks
- Module A: Creating tasks
- Module B: Managing tasks
- Module C: Assigning tasks
Lessons 6: Scheduling
- Module A: Appointments
- Module B: Meetings
- Module C: Using the calendar
Lessons 7: Customization
- Module A: Customizing the ribbon
- Module B: Customizing Outlook
Appendix: 3D Avatar-based Simulation
Lessons 9: Introduction
Lessons 10: Organizing Outlook
- Module A: Account management
- Module B: Using folders
- Module C: Categorizing items
- Module D: Searching and filtering
- Module E: Quick steps
Lessons 11: Managing your mail
- Module A: Managing junk mail
- Module B: Using rules
- Module C: Cleaning up your mailbox
Lessons 12: Advanced email settings
- Module A: Message options
- Module B: Customizing message appearance
Lessons 13: Notes and Journal entries
- Module A: Notes
- Module B: Using the Journal
Lessons 14: Collaboration
- Module A: Performing mail merges
- Module B: Sharing items
- Module C: Outlook integration
Appendix: 3D Avatar-based Simulation
Hands-on LAB Activities
- Logging into Outlook
- Opening Outlook Items
- Using the Tell Me Box
- Collapsing a Group
- Marking Messages as Read/Unread
- Creating a Signature
- Creating and Copying a Task
- Creating a Recurring Task
- Assigning a Task
- Creating an Appointment
- Adding Holidays
- Changing the Calendar Color
- Customizing the Quick Access Toolbar
- Creating a Search Folder
- Creating a Folder
- Accessing Search Options
Managing your mail
- Marking a Safe Sender
- Configuring AutoArchive Defaults
Advanced email settings
- Setting Automatic Out-of-Office Replies
Notes and Journal entries
- Viewing the Journal
- Changing the Permissions of a Folder
There are no technical prerequisites for the certification exam.
The exam consists of performance based questions and is conducted in a live or simulated environment.
The exam contains 40-60 questions.
The passing score varies from exam to exam and is provided on the score report.
Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) exam retake policy
- If a candidate does not achieve a passing score on an exam the first time, the candidate must wait 24 hours before retaking the exam.
- If a candidate does not achieve a passing score the second time, the candidate must wait 2 days (48 hours) before retaking the exam a third time.
- A two-day waiting period will be imposed between each subsequent exam retake.
- There is no annual limit on the number of attempts on the same exam.
- If a candidate achieves a passing score on an Office exam, the candidate may take it again.