ITIL 4® Foundation
Start your prep for the ITIL 4 Foundation exam with ITIL 4 Foundation course. The ITIL 4 Foundation training covers exam objectives and helps you understand the key concepts of service management, how the ITIL guiding principles can help an organization, the four dimensions of service management, and much more. This course will teach you everything you need to pass the ITIL 4 Foundation exam and will consequently create great career opportunities.
Here's what you will get
The ITIL 4 Foundation exam assesses whether candidates understand the ITIL 4 service management framework. ITIL 4 Foundation exam objectives include the guiding principles of ITIL 4, the four dimensions of Service Management, key concepts from Lean, Agile, DevOps, and why these are important to deliver business value; and how ITIL practices described in ITIL 4 will maintain the value and importance provided by the current ITIL processes.
6+ Lessons | 79+ Quizzes | 81+ Flashcards | 81+ Glossary of terms
46+ Pre Assessment Questions | 5+ Full Length Tests | 40+ Post Assessment Questions | 200+ Practice Test Questions
Here's what you will learnDownload Course Outline
Lessons 1: Introduction and overview
- IT service management and ITIL
Lessons 2: Key concepts of service management
- Module A: Value and value co-creation
- Module B: Organizations, service providers, service consumers, and other stakeholders
- Module C: Products, services, and service relationships
- Module D: More about value, outcome, cost, and risk
Lessons 3: Four dimensions of service management
- Module A: Organizations and people
- Module B: Information and technology
- Module C: Partners and suppliers
- Module D: Value streams and processes
Lessons 4: The ITIL service value system
- Overview of the service value system
- Module A: Opportunity, demand, and value
- Module B: ITIL guiding principles
- Module C: Governance
- Module D: Service value chain
- Module E: Continual improvement
Lessons 5: The service value chain
- Module A: Introduction to the service value chain
- Module B: The purpose, inputs, and outputs of value chain activities
- Module C: Continual improvement
Lessons 6: ITIL management practices
- Module A: Introduction
- Module B: General management practices
- Module C: Service management practices
- Module D: Technical management practices
There are no official prerequisites for the certification exam.
Classic, negative, missing word, and List questions
The exam contains 40 questions.
In the unfortunate case that one should fail the ITIL 4 Foundation Exam, you are allowed to re-sit the ITIL 4 Foundation Exam by booking another exam session with paying the ITIL 4 Foundation Exam fee. You can re-sit as many times as you need to pass the exam as there is not a limit on the number of resits in total or per year.