We did not find any thing based upon your search term.
PMI Risk Management Professional (RMP) Certification
PMI Risk Management Professional certification is an international, vendor-neutral credential designed to teach the skills that are required for computer support technicians to assess and identify project risks while mitigating threats and capitalizing on opportunities. PMI RMP certification training will help you master the processes of risk management, the structured approach to addressing uncertainty in projects.
The PMI RMP certification exam objectives are as follows:
- Risk Strategy and Planning (19-20%)
- Stakeholder Engagement (19-20%)
- Risk Process Facilitation (25-28%)
- Risk Monitoring and Reporting (19-20%)
- Perform Specialized Risk Analyses (14-16%)
The PMI RMP certification validates the knowledge of certified candidates in using the management techniques for organizing and providing access to project risk information. This certification also demonstrates the skills of assessing stakeholder risk tolerance and managing teams in multicultural environments.
uCertify provides a study guide for the PMI RMP certification exam. The study guide will help you learn the processes associated with conducting risk planning, identification, analysis, responses, and controlling both known and unknown risks in projects.
Requirements for PMI Risk Management Professional Certification
- Secondary degree (high school diploma, associate’s degree, or the global equivalent)
- 36 months of project risk management experience within the last five years
- 40 hours of project risk management education
- Four-year degree (bachelor’s degree or the global equivalent)
- 24 months of project risk management experience within the last five years
- 30 hours of project risk management education