PMI Certified Associate in Project Management Certification
PMI Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) Certification
The PMI Certified Associate in Project Management certification program is an entry-level training program designed to validate candidates' understanding of the fundamental knowledge that is essential for effective project management performance. The PMI CAPM certification enhances your credibility and effectiveness in working on or with project teams.
The PMI CAPM certification exam objectives are:
- Project Risk Management
- Project Cost Management
- Project Time Management
- Project Scope Management
- Project Quality Management
- Project Integration Management
- Project Stakeholder Management
- Project Procurement Management
- Project Communication Management
- Project Human Resource Management
- Project Management and Processes in Context
uCertify provides a study guide for the PMI CAPM certification exam. The CAPM certification training course will teach you skills in the domains of the CAPM certification exam with its interactive learning resources.
Requirements for PMI CAPM Certification
- Secondary degree (high school diploma, associate degree, or the global equivalent)
- 23 hours of project management education completed by the time you sit for the exam. Our Project Management Basics online course fulfills this educational prerequisite.