CAPM®: Certified Associate in Project Management 5th Edition Certification
PMI CAPM® certification program is an entry-level training program designed to validate understanding of the fundamental knowledge that is essential for effective project management performance. PMI CAPM® exam objectives:
- Project risk management
- Project cost management
- Project time management
- Project scope management
- Project quality management
- Project integration management
- Project stakeholder management
- Project procurement management
- Project communication management
- Project human resource management
- Project management and processes in context
PMI CAPM® training program covers the aptitude and proficiency required to understand the project management terminologies, relationship between process and groups, project quality, human resource, scope, integration management, etc. uCertify provides study guide for PMI CAPM® exam.
Requirements for PMI CAPM®: Certified Associate in Project Management 5th Edition Certification
To apply for the CAPM, professionals need to have:
- A secondary degree (high school diploma or the global equivalent) and minimum 1,500 hours of project experience or at least 23 hours of project management education by the time you sit for the exam.
- PMI-CAPM® exam credential to become Certified Associate in Project Management: CAPM® .