ISACA's CISM is known as Certified Information Security Manager certification The CISM certification is a distinctive management focused certification that has been earned by numerous professionals. CISM certification is for professionals who manages, designs, oversees and assesses an enterprise's information security programand who have experience in the following areas:More ...
- Information Security Governance
- Information Risk Management
- Information Security Program Development
- Information Security Program Management
- Incident Management and Response
The demand for skilled information security management professionals is on the rise. Earning a CISM designation will give you a competitive advantage. Many enterprises and government agencies increasingly recognize, require and expect their IS and IT professionals to hold this certification. CISM exam defines the core competencies and international performance standards that those who have information security management responsibilities must master.
Requirements for ISACA-CISM Certification
To earn the CISM credential, an individual must:
- Successfully pass the CISM exam.
- Adhere to ISACA's Code of Professional Ethics.
- Agree to comply with the Continuing Education Policy.
- Work experience in the field of information security.
- Submit an Application for CISM Certification.
You have to pass CISM exam to get ISACA's Certified Information Security Manager certification.
For more information on this certification, please visit ISACAs Website.