Requirements for ISACA-CISM Certification
To earn the CISM credential, an individual must:
- Successfully pass the CISM exam.
- Adhere to ISACA's Code of Professional Ethics.
- Agree to comply with the Continuing Education Policy.
- Work experience in the field of information security.
- Submit an Application for CISM Certification.
You have to pass CISM exam to get ISACA's Certified Information Security Manager certification.
For more information on this certification, please visit ISACAs Website.