Instructor Led Training
Computing Fundamentals (IC3 GS5 Exam 1)
Instructor-led training (ILT) is a traditional form of education that involves a skilled instructor leading a classroom or virtual session to deliver training to learners.Limited seat available, enroll before date December 25, 2023.
why should buy instructor led course?
Investing in an instructor-led course offers several advantages that can greatly enhance your learning experience. One of the key benefits is the opportunity to receive expert guidance from seasoned professionals who possess extensive knowledge and expertise in the subject matter. These instructors can offer valuable insights, address your queries, and provide guidance tailored to your specific needs. Additionally, instructor-led courses follow a well-structured curriculum, ensuring a comprehensive learning journey that covers all the essential topics. This structured approach enables you to progress in a logical and organized manner, building a strong foundation of knowledge. Moreover, instructor-led courses often provide personalized feedback, allowing you to receive individualized assessments and guidance to improve your understanding and skills.
Obtaining certification of completion is a significant benefit that comes with many instructor-led courses. This certification serves as formal recognition of your successful completion of the course and showcases your commitment to learning and professional development. It can be a valuable addition to your resume or portfolio, highlighting your expertise and dedication in a specific field or skill set. Certification demonstrates to employers, clients, or colleagues that you have acquired the necessary knowledge and skills to perform tasks effectively. It can enhance your credibility and open doors to new career opportunities or advancements. Moreover, certification provides a sense of accomplishment and satisfaction, validating the time and effort you invested in the course. Ultimately, the certification of completion offers tangible evidence of your commitment to continuous learning and professional growth, making it a worthwhile asset in today's competitive job market.
December 25, 2023
No degree or skills required.
How Does It Work?
Zoom meeting with student twice a week.
As an educator, I have implemented a structured learning approach by conducting Zoom meetings with my students twice a week. This interactive platform has become an invaluable tool for fostering meaningful connections and facilitating engaging discussions in a virtual classroom setting.
Mentoring support plays a crucial role in guiding individuals towards personal and professional growth. By offering mentorship, I provide a safe and supportive space for individuals to explore their goals, challenges, and aspirations.
Assignments and Grade.
Assignments and grading are essential components of the educational process, allowing students to demonstrate their understanding of concepts and skills while providing teachers with a means to assess their progress. Assignments are designed to reinforce learning, encourage critical thinking, and promote independent problem-solving.
Here's what you will get
7+ Lessons | 35+ Exercises | 34+ Quizzes | 126+ Flashcards | 126+ Glossary of terms
30+ Pre Assessment Questions | 2+ Full Length Tests | 50+ Post Assessment Questions | 100+ Practice Test Questions
Here's what you will learn
Lessons 1: Understanding Operating Systems
- Operating Systems and Their Roles When Using Computers and Devices
- Working with Files and Folders
- Customizing Your Computer
Lessons 2: Understanding Hardware
- The Internal Hardware Components of a Computer
- Peripheral Devices That Can Be Connected to a Computer
- The Most Common Types of Computers and Devices
- How Information Is Transmitted inside a Computer
- How to Evaluate the Performance of a Computer or Device
Lessons 3: Understanding Software
- The Dependencies between Hardware and Software
- Installing, Removing, or Reinstalling Software
- Software Licensing and Its Implications
- The Most Common Types of Office Applications
- Using Templates to Get Started with an Application
- Personal Entertainment Applications
- Compressing Files to Save Space
- Optimizing Your Computer's Hard Disk Performance
- Protecting Yourself from Malware
Lessons 4: Troubleshooting Problems with Your Computer
- Dealing with Problems Caused by Software
- Dealing with Problems Caused by Hardware
- Creating Your Own Backup System
Lessons 5: Cloud Computing
- Cloud computing concepts
- Cloud accounts
- Difference between application and software
Lessons 6: Networking and Mobile device
- Our Connected World: Communication Systems
- The Internet
- Cell Phone Networks
- Ways of Classifying Networks
- Applications of Mobile Devices
frequently asked questions
Ready to get started?