We did not find any thing based upon your search term.
CIW Web Design Specialist Certification
The CIW Web Design Specialist certification is a globally recognized, vendor-neutral credential. This certification is designed for professionals who are willing to specialize in website designing. This Web Design certification acknowledges web designers, IT, marketing, and business professionals with little to no experience background in Web designing. CIW certified professionals are recognized experts in the Web development field who are relied on for the most significant projects and demonstrate a commitment to the profession which is an important edge with employers.
CIW Web Design Specialist 1D0-520 exam objectives are as follows:
- Web Design Elements
- Basic Web Technologies
- Site Development Essentials
- Advanced Web Technologies
Here are the skills that are measured in the CIW Web Design Specialist certification exam:
- Web site development essentials
- Web design elements, including aesthetics, the site user's experience, navigation, usability, and accessibility
- Popular production tools, including Microsoft Expression Web, and Adobe Dreamweaver, Fireworks, and Flash
- Advanced Web technologies, including multimedia and plug-in technologies, client-side and server-side technologies, and Web databases
The CIW Web Design Specialist training authenticates the skills and expertise required to work on projects of various sizes and complexities and teaches candidates to become elite members of the web development community.
uCertify provides a study guide for the CIW Web Design Specialist 1D0-520 exam. The course is designed to cover all the exam objectives and provide a complete understanding of all the concepts with its various learning resources.
Requirements for the CIW Web Design Specialist Certification
There are no official prerequisites for the CIW Web Design Specialist Certification.