We did not find any thing based upon your search term.
CIW E-Commerce Specialist Certification
The CIW E-Commerce Specialist Certification is a globally recognized, vendor-neutral credential designed for professionals looking forward to specializing in the website designing field. The CIW E-Commerce certification acknowledges web designers, IT and marketing professionals, web and graphic artists, and business professionals who understand the fundamentals of web technologies. CIW certified professionals are recognized experts in the Web development field who are relied on for the most significant projects and demonstrate a commitment to the profession which is an important edge with employers.
CIW E-Commerce Specialist 1D0-525 exam objectives are as follows:
- E-Commerce Site Development
- E-Commerce Technology and Security
- E-Commerce Business, Marketing, and Legal Issues
Here are the skills measured in the CIW E-Commerce Specialist certification exam:
- E-commerce site development, including ways to conduct business online
- E-commerce business, marketing, and legal issues, including Web marketing strategies
- E-commerce technology and security, including e-commerce technologies at various levels of sophistication
The CIW E-Commerce Specialist training authenticates the skills and expertise required to work on projects of various sizes and complexities and teaches candidates to become elite members of the web development community.
uCertify provides a study guide for the 1D0-525 exam. The CIW E-Commerce Specialist course is designed to cover all the exam objectives and provide a complete understanding of all the concepts with its various learning resources.
Requirements for the CIW E-Commerce Specialist Certification exam
There are no official prerequisites for the CIW E-Commerce Specialist Certification exam.