uCertify uses content from well known publishers, instructors, and subject matter experts. They have a minimum of 15 years of experience in their fields. uCertify brings these textbooks to life. It is full of interactive activities that keeps the learner engaged. uCertify brings all available learning resources for a topic in one place so that the learner can efficiently learn without going to multiple places. Challenge questions are also embedded in the chapters so learners can attempt those while they are learning about that particular topic. This helps them grasp the concepts better because they can go over it again right away which improves learning. Learners can do Flashcards, Exercises, Quizzes and Labs related to each chapter. At the end of every lesson, uCertify courses guide the learners on the path they should follow.
uCertify platform supports 50+ different types of interactive activities, connect the idea, or try it yourself lab activities embedded throughout its course. These interactive activities keeps learners engaged and makes learning fun.
Here's What You Get
Each lesson comes with Exercises, Flashcards & Quizzes. There is no limit to the number of times learners can attempt these. Exercises come with detailed remediation, which ensures that learners are confident on the topic before proceeding. Flashcards help master the key concepts while Glossary defines the key terms.
Test Prep & Practice Questions
uCertify provides full length practice tests. These tests closely follow the exam objectives and are designed to simulate real exam conditions. Each course has a number of test sets consisting of hundreds of items to ensure that learners are prepared for the certification exam.
Here's What You Get
Each question comes with detailed remediation explaining not only why an answer option is correct but also why the incorrect answer options are incorrect.
Each test can be taken unlimited number of times until the learner feels they are prepared. Learner can review the test and read detailed remediation. Detailed test history is also available.
Each test set comes with learn, test and review modes. In learn mode, learners will attempt a question and will get immediate feedback and complete remediation as they move on to the next question. In test mode, learners can take a timed test simulating the actual exam conditions. In review mode, learners can read through one item at a time without attempting it.
The MCTS: SharePoint 2010, Configuration certification exam is a standalone certification from Microsoft with the exam code 70-667.
The certification is targeted at IT administrators who implement and maintain SharePoint Online or an on-premise deployment of SharePoint 2010 Service Pack 1. The minimally qualified candidate typically:
- Is proficient with IIS 7.0, DNS, Active Directory Domain Services, and Microsoft SQL Server 2008 as these technologies relate to SharePoint.
- Is proficient with the infrastructure and security of Windows Server 2008 or later.
- Has experience with business operations for IT, including data backup, restoration, and high availability.
- Has experience with Windows PowerShell 2.0 and command-line administration.
- Has a basic understanding of single sign-on and Active Directory Federation Services 2.0.
This exam also provides credit towards the MCITP: SharePoint Administrator 2010 certification.
A MCTS/MCITP: SharePoint 2010, Configuration Certified Professional has several career opportunities open up to them, including:
- SharePoint Administrator
Pricing and taxes may vary from country to country.
The 70-667 exam is administered by Prometric and Pearson VUE at testing centers worldwide.
(on a scale of 0-1000)
In the event that you fail your first attempt at passing the 70-667 exam , Microsoft's retake policy is:
- If a candidate does not achieve a passing score on an exam the first time, the candidate must wait at least a 24-hour period before retaking the exam.
- If a candidate does not achieve a passing score the second time, the candidate must wait at least a 14-day period before retaking the exam a third time.
- A 14-day waiting period will also be imposed for the fourth and fifth subsequent exam retakes. A candidate may not take a given exam any more than five times per year (12 months). This 12-month period would start the day of the fifth unsuccessful exam retake. The candidate would then be eligible to retake the exam 12 months from that date. In order to take a given exam more than five times per year, a candidate must submit a request and obtain prior permission from Microsoft.
- If a candidate achieves a passing score on an exam, the candidate cannot take it again.
Table of Content
Here's What you will Learn
Lesson 1: Installing and Configuring a SharePoint Environment (25 percent)
- Deploy new installations and upgrades. This obje...ion problems; and repairing installation errors.
- Configure SharePoint farms. This objective may i...host headers, and applying and managing patches.
- Configure service applications. This objective m...ices, Managed Metadata Services (MMS), and IPFS.
- Configure indexing and search. This objective ma...ex partitioning, and federated search locations.
Lesson 2: Managing a SharePoint Environment (26 percent)
- Manage operational settings. This objective may ...QL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) integration.
- Manage accounts and user roles. This objective m...; and delegating site collection administration.
- Manage authentication providers. This objective ...nd Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS).
Lesson 3: Deploying and Managing Applications (24 percent)
- Manage Web Applications. This objective may incl...eb Application settings, security, and policies.
- Manage site collections. This objective may incl...nd configuring site collection quotas and locks.
- Deploy and manage SharePoint solutions. This obj... sandbox solutions, and managing user solutions.
Lesson 4: Maintaining a SharePoint Environment (25 percent)
- Back up and restore a SharePoint environment. Th...aching databases; and exporting lists and sites.
- Monitor and analyze a SharePoint environment. Th...ing and resolving health and performance issues.
- Optimize the performance of a SharePoint environ...LOB and object caching; and optimizing services.