MCTS/MCITP - SharePoint 2010, Configuring
The MCTS: SharePoint 2010, Configuration certification is an industry recognized credential. The certification is proof of a person's competence across a spectrum of skills including configuring SharePoint Online or an on-premises deployment of SharePoint 2010 Service Pack 1. uCertify’s guaranteed certification course for 70-667 exam is comprehensive and helps you earn your certification and gain knowledge. Here’s what to expect from your uCertify course:
• 100% Exam Coverage • Interactive E-Book • Pre-Assessment Test • 256 Practice Questions with Full Explanations • 103 Interactive Quizzes • Test History and Performance Review and Powerful Analytics • Study Planner • Continuously Updated
Prepare for the following certifications
The MCTS: SharePoint 2010, Configuration certification exam is a standalone certification from Microsoft with the exam code 70-667.
The certification is targeted at IT administrators who implement and maintain SharePoint Online or an on-premise deployment of SharePoint 2010 Service Pack 1. The minimally qualified candidate typically:
- Is proficient with IIS 7.0, DNS, Active Directory Domain Services, and Microsoft SQL Server 2008 as these technologies relate to SharePoint.
- Is proficient with the infrastructure and security of Windows Server 2008 or later.
- Has experience with business operations for IT, including data backup, restoration, and high availability.
- Has experience with Windows PowerShell 2.0 and command-line administration.
- Has a basic understanding of single sign-on and Active Directory Federation Services 2.0.
This exam also provides credit towards the MCITP: SharePoint Administrator 2010 certification.
- Installing and Configuring a SharePoint Environment
- Managing a SharePoint Environment
- Deploying and Managing Applications
- Maintaining a SharePoint Environment
70-667 Course Duration
This is a self-paced, independent study program, so there is no minimum or maximum restriction. The amount of time you will take depends on your existing knowledge of the area and related experience, as well as your availability. We recommend at least 2-3 weeks if you have more than one year of experience configuring SharePoint and related technologies. You should plan on devoting 2-3 hours every day.
Authored by Industry Experts
uCertify uses content from the finest publishers and only the IT industry's finest instructors. They have a minimum of 15 years real-world experience and are subject matter experts in their fields. Unlike a live class, you can study at your own pace. This creates a personal learning experience and gives you all the benefits of hands-on training with the flexibility of doing it around your schedule 24/7.
Exercises, Quizzes & Flashcards
uCertify's exercises, quizzes and flashcards prepare you for your exams differently and more effectively than the traditional exam preps on the market. You will have practice quizzes, flashcards and exercises after each module to ensure you are confident on the topic you have completed before proceeding. This will allow you to gauge your effectiveness before moving to the next module in your course.
Practice Test Sets
uCertify courses also include full length practice test sets designed to test your knowledge under real exam conditions. Each course has a number of test sets consisting of hundreds of items to ensure you are 100% prepared before taking your certification exam.
Online labs to supplement your training. uCertify labs are an inexpensive & safe way to explore and learn. uCertify labs are versatile - labs simulate real-world, hardware, software & command line interface environments and can be mapped to any text-book, course & training.
State of the Art Educator Tools
uCertify knows the importance of instructors and provide tools to help them do their job effectively. Instructors are able to clone and customize course, do ability grouping, create sections, design grade scale and grade formula, create and schedule assignments. Educators can also move a student from self-paced to mentor-guided to instructor-led mode in three clicks.
Award Winning Learning Platform (LMS)
uCertify has developed an award winning, highly interactive yet simple to use platform. uCertify understands that it is critical to help student focus on learning the subject and not learning the LMS. uCertify helps student retain and recall the knowledge by teaching students using interactive exercises. Features such as actionable analytics and study planner help in keeping students focused.
70-667 Course/Exam Objectives
- Chapter 1: Installing and Configuring a SharePoint Environment (25 percent)
- Deploy new installations and upgrades. This obje...ion problems; and repairing installation errors.
- Configure SharePoint farms. This objective may i...host headers, and applying and managing patches.
- Configure service applications. This objective m...ices, Managed Metadata Services (MMS), and IPFS.
- Configure indexing and search. This objective ma...ex partitioning, and federated search locations.
- Chapter 2: Managing a SharePoint Environment (26 percent)
- Manage operational settings. This objective may ...QL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) integration.
- Manage accounts and user roles. This objective m...; and delegating site collection administration.
- Manage authentication providers. This objective ...nd Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS).
- Chapter 3: Deploying and Managing Applications (24 percent)
- Manage Web Applications. This objective may incl...eb Application settings, security, and policies.
- Manage site collections. This objective may incl...nd configuring site collection quotas and locks.
- Deploy and manage SharePoint solutions. This obj... sandbox solutions, and managing user solutions.
- Chapter 4: Maintaining a SharePoint Environment (25 percent)
- Back up and restore a SharePoint environment. Th...aching databases; and exporting lists and sites.
- Monitor and analyze a SharePoint environment. Th...ing and resolving health and performance issues.
- Optimize the performance of a SharePoint environ...LOB and object caching; and optimizing services.
A MCTS/MCITP: SharePoint 2010, Configuration Certified Professional has several career opportunities open up to them, including:
- SharePoint Administrator
70-667 Exam FAQs
Pricing and taxes may vary from country to country.
The 70-667 exam is administered by Prometric and Pearson VUE at testing centers worldwide.
(on a scale of 0-1000)
In the event that you fail your first attempt at passing the 70-667 exam , Microsoft's retake policy is:
- If a candidate does not achieve a passing score on an exam the first time, the candidate must wait at least a 24-hour period before retaking the exam.
- If a candidate does not achieve a passing score the second time, the candidate must wait at least a 14-day period before retaking the exam a third time.
- A 14-day waiting period will also be imposed for the fourth and fifth subsequent exam retakes. A candidate may not take a given exam any more than five times per year (12 months). This 12-month period would start the day of the fifth unsuccessful exam retake. The candidate would then be eligible to retake the exam 12 months from that date. In order to take a given exam more than five times per year, a candidate must submit a request and obtain prior permission from Microsoft.
- If a candidate achieves a passing score on an exam, the candidate cannot take it again.
At a Glance
|70-667 Course Includes||Free||Buy|
Overall Customer Rating!
4.6 out of 5 Pass Ratio: 97.23%.
9 out of 10 customers who purchased this course would recommend the product to their friends.
Our Customers are talking!
I really like this prepkit. Highly recommended.Amy Brodbeck
This is a really great study material, worth for money.Nate Stark
I was impressed with this prep kit. The step-by-step instructions to creating each project are easy to follow, covered every topic.Krissy Zhanee Couture