The Project Management Institute Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP) is one of the PMI’s latest certification programs. The purpose of the credential is to certify the skill set of those who recognize and overcome project risks. The PMI-RMP (Project Management Institute – Risk Management Professional) recognizes individuals who provide expertise in the specialized area of assessing and identifying project risks along with preparing plans to mitigate threats and capitalize on opportunities.
Features of PMI-RMP
The PMI-RMP exam tests the ability of a candidate of configuring project risks, communicating the risks, managing the risk plans, governing risks, configuring risk responses, and configuring risk analysis. Other basic features of this exam are as follows:
- The application is available online. You also have the option to download the application. Fill it out, and send it to PMI via postal mail.
- You will be required to attempt approximately 170 multiple choice questions. About 20 of the questions, dispersed randomly throughout the examination, are pre-test (or un-scored) questions.
- You are required to attempt all questions in 210 minutes (three and a half hour duration).
- The passing score for all PMI credentials examination is determined by sound psychometric analysis.
Job roles for PMI-RMP professionals
Job Roles for PMI-RMP certified professionals typically include Project Managers, Risk Management Planner, Project administrator etc.
PMI-RMP Certification Requirements
Candidates who wish to take this PMI-RMP exam have to take and pass only one test i.e. PMI-RMP to achieve the PMI-RMP certification. Although there are no prerequisites for this certification, as PMI-RMP is a stand-alone credential offered as part of PMI’s family of credentials. Educational requirements for PMI-RMP certifications are as follows:
1. High school diploma, associate’s degree or global equivalent
- At least 4,500 hours spent in the specialized area of professional project risk management within the last five consecutive years.
- 40 contact hours of formal education in the specialized area of project risk management.
2. Bachelor’s degree or global equivalent
- At least 3,000 hours spent in the specialized area of professional project risk management within the last five consecutive years.
- 30 contact hours of formal education in the specialized area of project risk management.
Benefits of getting the PMI-RMP Certification
The PMI-RMP credential validates your work experience and knowledge of project risk management, and can compliment your PMI credential. Your career path, current or desired employer, and interest in the subject will determine whether the credential may benefit you.
How uCertify helps you in becoming PMI-RMP Certified
Getting PMI-RMP certification is easy. We are here to help you to get your PMI-RMP certification effortlessly. We help you pass this certification by providing you PrepKit for the exams. We have designed this PrepKit so you don’t have to search for books and other study material as it contains everything you require to pass your PMI-RMP certification exam.
The PrepKit covers all the objectives specified by PMI to measure and identify project risks while mitigating threats and capitalizing on opportunities. The PrepKit covers 100% objectives for PMI’s PMI-RMP exam, in accordance with actual exam pattern and question types. The PMI-RMP PrepKit covers following exam essentials :
- Identifying the risks.
- Preparing plans for risk communication.
- Understanding risks and stakeholders management.
- Managing risks and project changes.
- Analyzing risks.
- Planning risk responses.
- Implementing contingency responses.
- Managing the risk plan.
- Implementing issues related to risk.
- Understanding the principles involved in risk governance.
The PrepKit contains more than 260 questions and related study notes. The PMI-RMP PrepKit has 4 full length tests with full explanation. PrepKit also provides chapter-by-chapter study guide, quizzes, flash cards, and articles. The PMI-RMP test consists of Multiple Choice, Drag and Drop, Scenario based questions.
The PrepKit is backed with uCertify’s industry-best “first time pass money back guarantee”.
To download the free trial of the practice test go to the link: https://www.ucertify.com/exams/PMI/PMI-RMP.html