- Less server interaction− You can approve or validate client data or input before advancing the page off to the server which eventually spares server traffic and consequently implies less load on the server.
- Immediate feedback to the visitors − Visitors would not need to wait for a page to reload for checking whether they have neglected to enter something.
- Increased interactivity − You can construct interfaces that respond when the client hovers over them with a mouse or activates them by the means of the keyboard.
The Java programming course offers the following resources for the preparation of the exam:
- 11+ Lessons
- 34+ Quizzes
- 100+ Exercises
- 86+ Flashcards
- 35+ Video Lessons
- 2+ Full-length Tests
- 86+ Glossary Of Terms
- 15+ Pre-Assessment Questions
- 40+ Post-Assessment Questions
The Java programming course covers the following topics and concepts:
- Scripting BOM
- Scripting CSS
- Type Conversion
- Controlling Flow
- Member Inheritance
- Functions and Arrays
- Representing Data with Values
- Traversing and Modifying DOM Tree