To read the complete post, please click here.
Thank you Kimiko for taking out time and providing the valuable feedback. We are really happy that you found our course helpful for your certification exam prep.
To know more about Kimiko, contact her via her LinkedIn profile.
- Less server interaction− You can approve or validate client data or input before advancing the page off to the server which eventually spares server traffic and consequently implies less load on the server.
- Immediate feedback to the visitors − Visitors would not need to wait for a page to reload for checking whether they have neglected to enter something.
- Increased interactivity − You can construct interfaces that respond when the client hovers over them with a mouse or activates them by the means of the keyboard.
The Java programming course offers the following resources for the preparation of the exam:
- 11+ Lessons
- 34+ Quizzes
- 100+ Exercises
- 86+ Flashcards
- 35+ Video Lessons
- 2+ Full-length Tests
- 86+ Glossary Of Terms
- 15+ Pre-Assessment Questions
- 40+ Post-Assessment Questions
The Java programming course covers the following topics and concepts:
- Scripting BOM
- Scripting CSS
- Type Conversion
- Controlling Flow
- Member Inheritance
- Functions and Arrays
- Representing Data with Values
- Traversing and Modifying DOM Tree