Gilbert Correia is an enthusiastic Information Technology Professional and is currently working as a Support Analyst At Getinfo Corporate Solutions. He provides front-line primary technical support to end users on various technical issues and problems relating to hardware, software, and peripherals. excellent problem-solving skills in order to diagnose, evaluate and resolve complex problem situations. He successfully passed 4 IT Certification namely ITIL v3 Foundation, MCP, MCSA, and MCSE. He recently accessed our MCSA/MCSE 70-412 course and labs and provided us his feedback that we are more than happy to share:
uCertify is an excellent platform for online certification training. The quality of the content available is awesome and its scope is ideal for practical learning, professional use, and preparatory for the official exams.
The uCertify Microsoft MCSA 70-412 course prepares the professional to handle the planning, installation, configuration, and administration of a Windows Server 2012 network and its advanced features for obtaining the MCSA and MCSE title. I recommend uCertify for everyone who is preparing for the IT certification exam!
To read the complete post click here. We are working on all the areas of improvement mentioned by him to provide a better user experience. To know more about Mr.Ramy, you can contact him via his LinkedIn profile.
Q. What is the pre-requisite for taking the test 70-297?
A. The test is appropriate for you if you are working or want to work in a typically complex computing environment of medium-to-large organizations. There are no specific prerequisites for this test, although it is recommended that you have at least one year of experience implementing and administering network operating systems in network environments.
Q. What certification does it provide?
Q. What is the pre-requisite for taking the test 70-294?
A. The test is appropriate for you if you are working or want to work in a typically complex computing environment of medium-to-large organizations. There are no specific prerequisites for this test, although it is recommended that you should have at least one year of experience in implementing and administering network operating systems in network environments.
Q. What certificate does it provide?
Developing applications that use system types and collections
- Use the CausesValidation property of the ImageButton class to set a value to indicate whether validation is performed on a Web server control when an ImageButton control is clicked.
- Installation packages are created for deploying a Web application by using a Web Setup project. A merge module project is used for components to be added to the application.
- Use the Web Setup project and Deployment project to create installation packages for the deployment of Web-based applications such as XML Web services, Web applications etc., to a Web server.
- Use a RequiredFieldValidator control to check whether or not an input control contains a value.
- Use a RegularExpressionValidator control to check whether or not the value entered into a form field matches the pattern specified by a regular expression.