Get the inside of how to crack computer based certification tests from those who have years of experience developing computer assisted learning software…
These certification exams check your knowledge and experience on the subject. So the best way to get through is to learn and master each and every aspect of the subject and get a hands on experience on it. However, it may take a long time to become a master in your specialized subject. So you need to focus on the important areas in order to pass the exam. Therefore, you should first identify the exam objectives.
To analyze the capabilities of the simulation software, you can download a demo version and evaluate it free of cost. Click the link below:
Download link: https://www.ucertify.com/exams/Microsoft/77-601.html
The 77-604 test measures an individual’s ability to work with Microsoft Outlook. Before taking the 77-604 test, you should practice the following:
- Create and send an e-mail message.
- Create and manage your signature and automated messages.
- Manage e-mail message attachments.
- Configure e-mail message sensitivity and importance settings.
- Configure e-mail security settings.
Microsoft has specified more than thirty objectives for the 77-600 test, which are grouped under seven topics. Following are the important areas in which an individual should possess good knowledge before taking the 77-600 test:
- Managing Windows Firewall.
- Locking a computer.
- Managing Windows Internet Explorer security.
- Configuring local user accounts.
- Managing network connections.
- Managing remote access to your computer.
- Connecting to another computer.
- Managing devices and drivers.
- Managing display settings.
Download link: https://www.ucertify.com/exams/Microsoft/77-600.html
The objective of Microsoft test 77-605 is to measure your ability to design and manage databases and database objects. Your capability of database programming is also measured. You should be able to work with different tools and SQL statements present in Microsoft Office Access 2007 to create and manage databases and database objects. Before taking the test, you should remember the following study tips:
- Always remember that the extension of the database files is .accdb.
- Always remember that DDL statements are used to create, modify, and delete databases and database objects.
For more information about this certification exam, please visit:77-605, Using Microsoft Office Access 2007