CIW: E-Commerce Designer V5
The CIW E-Commerce Specialist certification is an industry recognized credential. The certification is proof of a person's competence across a spectrum of skills including e-commerce standards, technologies and practices for both business-to-business and business-to-consumer e-commerce models. uCertify’s guaranteed certification course for 1D0-525 exam is comprehensive and helps you earn your certification and gain knowledge. Here’s what to expect from your uCertify course:
• 100% Exam Coverage • Interactive E-Book • Pre-Assessment Test • 321 Practice Questions with Full Explanations • 167 Interactive Quizzes • Test History and Performance Review and Powerful Analytics • Study Planner • Continuously Updated
Prepare for the following certification
The CIW E-Commerce Specialist certification exam is a standalone certification from CIW with the exam code 1D0-525.The certification is targeted at professionals who already understand the foundations of Web technologies and want to become proficient in e-commerce practices and site design. The exam covers e-commerce-based learning solutions, payment-processing services for an e-commerce site, securing e-commerce transactions, legal and governmental issues in e-commerce, and implementing effective marketing for an e-commerce site.
- E-Commerce site development
- Online business management
- E-commerce technology and security
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software
- Practices for securing online transactions and personal customer information
- E-commerce business, marketing and legal issues
- Web marketing strategies, online product promotion
- Legal topics such as taxation and international shipping
1D0-525 Course Duration
This is a self-paced, independent study program, so there are no minimum or maximum restrictions placed by uCertify. The amount of time you will take depends on your existing knowledge of the area and related experience, as well as your availability. We recommend at least 3 weeks if you have a good foundation in Web technologies.
Authored by Industry Experts
uCertify uses content from the finest publishers and only the IT industry's finest instructors. They have a minimum of 15 years real-world experience and are subject matter experts in their fields. Unlike a live class, you can study at your own pace. This creates a personal learning experience and gives you all the benefits of hands-on training with the flexibility of doing it around your schedule 24/7.
Exercises, Quizzes & Flashcards
uCertify's exercises, quizzes and flashcards prepare you for your exams differently and more effectively than the traditional exam preps on the market. You will have practice quizzes, flashcards and exercises after each module to ensure you are confident on the topic you have completed before proceeding. This will allow you to gauge your effectiveness before moving to the next module in your course.
Practice Test Sets
uCertify courses also include full length practice test sets designed to test your knowledge under real exam conditions. Each course has a number of test sets consisting of hundreds of items to ensure you are 100% prepared before taking your certification exam.
Online labs to supplement your training. uCertify labs are an inexpensive & safe way to explore and learn. uCertify labs are versatile - labs simulate real-world, hardware, software & command line interface environments and can be mapped to any text-book, course & training.
State of the Art Educator Tools
uCertify knows the importance of instructors and provide tools to help them do their job effectively. Instructors are able to clone and customize course, do ability grouping, create sections, design grade scale and grade formula, create and schedule assignments. Educators can also move a student from self-paced to mentor-guided to instructor-led mode in three clicks.
Award Winning Learning Platform (LMS)
uCertify has developed an award winning, highly interactive yet simple to use platform. uCertify understands that it is critical to help student focus on learning the subject and not learning the LMS. uCertify helps student retain and recall the knowledge by teaching students using interactive exercises. Features such as actionable analytics and study planner help in keeping students focused.
1D0-525 Course/Exam Objectives
- Chapter 1: E-Commerce Site Development
- Evaluate an e-commerce site to maximize audience usability.
- Develop and host an e-commerce site using instan...nt services and stand-alone e-commerce software.
- Implement e-commerce based learning solutions.
- Implement inventory and fulfillment strategies for an e-commerce site.
- Implement payment-processing services for an e-commerce site.
- Develop a knowledge base.
- Chapter 2: E-Commerce Technology and Security
- Define and use standards, initiatives, and e-commerce frameworks that support supplier transactions.
- Configure Web server software for an e-commerce site.
- Analyze and improve e-commerce site performance.
- Secure e-commerce transactions.
- Secure an e-commerce site.
- Chapter 3: E-Commerce Business, Marketing, and Legal Issues
- Identify the effects of e-commerce on business operations and revenue generation.
- Identify legal and governmental issues in e-commerce.
- Implement effective marketing for an e-commerce site.
- Implement strategies for effective customer serv...customer relationships in e-commerce operations.
- Web designer
- Creative director
- Web marketing/ Business Specialist
- Art director
- Web site Administrator
- Web and graphic artists
- If a candidate fails the exam on his or her first attempt, a 24-hour waiting period is required between the first and second sittings of that CIW exam.
- Candidates who fail the second attempt at CIW 1D0-510 exam are required to wait for a period of no less than thirty calendar days from the date of the previous sitting before any third or subsequent sitting of the same CIW exam.
- If a candidate passes the exam, the candidate will not be allowed to retake the exam again.
The CIW Web Design Specialist Certified Professional has several career opportunities open up to them, including:
1D0-525 Exam FAQs
Pricing and taxes may vary from country to country.
The CIW exams are administered by Prometric and Pearson VUE at testing centers world wide.
In the event that you fail your first attempt at passing the 1D0-525 exam, CIW's retake policy is:
At a Glance
|1D0-525 Course Includes||Free||Buy|
Overall Customer Rating!
4.6 out of 5 Pass Ratio: 97.23%.
9 out of 10 customers who purchased this course would recommend the product to their friends.
Our Customers are talking!
I read most of this kit as I found the content very valuable, and have afterwards passed my exam of E-Commerce Designer. I am now feeling confident with a little more self-study,Anaida Benjamin
This is the only kit I used to study for the E-commerce Designer exam and I passed with an 90 percent. I think it is very adequate for the exam.Brian Pollard