MTA: Database Fundamentals
The Microsoft Technology Associate certification is an industry recognized credential. The certification is proof of a person's competence across a spectrum of skills including database queries, core database, relational database, and security requirements for databases and the data stored in them, database objects, such as tables and views, graphical tools and T-SQL scripts, database queries, stored procedures. uCertify’s guaranteed certification course for 98-364 exam is comprehensive and helps you earn your certification and gain knowledge. Here’s what to expect from your uCertify course:
• 100% Exam Coverage • Interactive E-Book • Pre-Assessment • 254 Practice Questions with Full Explanations • 94 Interactive Quizzes • Test History and Performance Review and Powerful Analytics • Study Planner • Continuously Updated
Prepare for the following certifications
The MTA: Database Administration Fundamentals certification exam is a standalone certification from Microsoft with the exam code 98-364. The certification is targeted to professionals who want to prove their calibre in software development. The exam covers Core Database Concepts, Creating Database Objects, Manipulating Data, Understanding Data Storage, Administering Database etc. Professionals with 98-364 Database Fundamentals certificate have proficiency in analyzing, maintaining, troubleshooting database issues and also providing solution to it.
- Core Database Concepts
- Database Objects
- Manipulating Data
- Data Storage
- Administering a Database
98-364 Course Duration
This is a self-paced, independent study program, so there is no minimum or maximum restriction. The amount of time you will take depends on your existing knowledge of the area and related experience, as well as your availability. We recommend at least 3-4 weeks if you have a reasonable amount of knowledge and skills in database queries, core database, relational database, and security requirements for databases and the data stored in them, database objects, such as tables and views, graphical tools and T-SQL scripts, database queries, stored procedures. You should plan on devoting 3-4 hours every day.
Authored by Industry Experts
uCertify uses content from the finest publishers and only the IT industry's finest instructors. They have a minimum of 15 years real-world experience and are subject matter experts in their fields. Unlike a live class, you can study at your own pace. This creates a personal learning experience and gives you all the benefits of hands-on training with the flexibility of doing it around your schedule 24/7.
Exercises, Quizzes & Flashcards
uCertify's exercises, quizzes and flashcards prepare you for your exams differently and more effectively than the traditional exam preps on the market. You will have practice quizzes, flashcards and exercises after each module to ensure you are confident on the topic you have completed before proceeding. This will allow you to gauge your effectiveness before moving to the next module in your course.
Practice Test Sets
uCertify courses also include full length practice test sets designed to test your knowledge under real exam conditions. Each course has a number of test sets consisting of hundreds of items to ensure you are 100% prepared before taking your certification exam.
Online labs to supplement your training. uCertify labs are an inexpensive & safe way to explore and learn. uCertify labs are versatile - labs simulate real-world, hardware, software & command line interface environments and can be mapped to any text-book, course & training.
State of the Art Educator Tools
uCertify knows the importance of instructors and provide tools to help them do their job effectively. Instructors are able to clone and customize course, do ability grouping, create sections, design grade scale and grade formula, create and schedule assignments. Educators can also move a student from self-paced to mentor-guided to instructor-led mode in three clicks.
Award Winning Learning Platform (LMS)
uCertify has developed an award winning, highly interactive yet simple to use platform. uCertify understands that it is critical to help student focus on learning the subject and not learning the LMS. uCertify helps student retain and recall the knowledge by teaching students using interactive exercises. Features such as actionable analytics and study planner help in keeping students focused.
98-364 Course/Exam Objectives
- Lesson 1: Understanding Core Database Concepts
- Understand how data is stored in tables
- Understand relational database concepts.
- Understand data manipulation language (DML)
- Understand data definition language (DDL).
- Lesson 2: Creating Database Objects
- Choose data types
- Understand tables and how to create them.
- Create views.
- Create stored procedures and functions.
- Lesson 3: Manipulating Data
- Select data
- Inserting data
- Updating data
- Deleting data
- Lesson 4: Understanding Data Storage
- Understand normalization
- Understand primary, foreign, and composite keys.
- Understand indexes
- Lesson 5: Administering a Database
- Understand database security concepts
- Understand database backups and restore
- Database developer
- If a candidate does not achieve a passing score on an exam the first time, there is no waiting period before retaking the exam.
- If a candidate does not achieve a passing score the second time, the candidate must wait 24 hours before retaking the exam a third time.
- A seven-day waiting period will be imposed for each subsequent exam retake.
- A candidate may not take a given exam any more than five times per year (12 months). This 12-month period would start the day of the fifth unsuccessful exam retake. The candidate would then be eligible to retake the exam 12 months from that date. In order to take a given exam more than five times per year, a candidate must submit a request and obtain prior permission from Microsoft.
- If a candidate achieves a passing score on an MTA exam, the candidate cannot take it again.
The Microsoft's MTA: Database Fundamentals Certified Professional has several career opportunities open up to them, including:
98-364 Exam FAQs
Pricing and taxes may vary from country to country.
The Microsoft Database Fundamentals exam is administered by Certiport, Prometric and Pearson VUE at testing centers worldwide.
(on a scale of 0-1000)
In the event that you fail your first attempt at passing the 98-364 certification examination, Microsoft's retake policy is:
At a Glance
|98-364 Course Includes||Free||Buy|
Overall Customer Rating!
4.6 out of 5 Pass Ratio: 97.23%.
9 out of 10 customers who purchased this course would recommend the product to their friends.
Our Customers are talking!
Thanks uCertify for helping me to pass my exam.Moreen
I just wanted to thank you that I took the my exam today and cleared it. Your preparation pack was so very useful I attempted all the tests and passed and this was of immense support to me in clearing my exam...Diane