MTA - Software Development Fundamentals
The Microsoft's MTA certification is an industry recognized credential. The certification is proof of a person's competence across a spectrum of skills that validates fundamental software development knowledge which is needed to begin building a career using Microsoft technologies. uCertify’s guaranteed certification course for 98-361 exam is comprehensive and helps you earn your certification and gain knowledge. Here’s what to expect from your uCertify course:
• 100% Exam Coverage • Interactive E-Book • Pre-Assessment Test • 245 Practice Questions with Full Explanations • 189 Interactive Quizzes • Test History and Performance Review and Powerful Analytics • Study Planner • Continuously Updated
Prepare for the following certifications
The MTA: Software Development Fundamentals exam is a standalone certification from Microsoft with the exam code 98-361. The certification is targeted at those professionals who want to prove their caliber in software development. The exam covers Understanding Core Programming, Understanding Object-Oriented Programming, Understanding General Software Development, Understanding Web Applications, Understanding Desktop Applications and Understanding Databases.
- Core Programming
- Object-Oriented Programming
- General Software Development
- Web Applications
- Desktop Applications
98-361 Course Duration
This is a self-paced, independent study program, so there is no minimum or maximum restriction. The amount of time you will take depends on your existing knowledge of the area and related experience, as well as your availability. We recommend at least 3-4 weeks if you have a reasonable amount of fundamental software development knowledge. You should plan on devoting 3-4 hours every day.
Authored by Industry Experts
uCertify uses content from the finest publishers and only the IT industry's finest instructors. They have a minimum of 15 years real-world experience and are subject matter experts in their fields. Unlike a live class, you can study at your own pace. This creates a personal learning experience and gives you all the benefits of hands-on training with the flexibility of doing it around your schedule 24/7.
Exercises, Quizzes & Flashcards
uCertify's exercises, quizzes and flashcards prepare you for your exams differently and more effectively than the traditional exam preps on the market. You will have practice quizzes, flashcards and exercises after each module to ensure you are confident on the topic you have completed before proceeding. This will allow you to gauge your effectiveness before moving to the next module in your course.
Practice Test Sets
uCertify courses also include full length practice test sets designed to test your knowledge under real exam conditions. Each course has a number of test sets consisting of hundreds of items to ensure you are 100% prepared before taking your certification exam.
Online labs to supplement your training. uCertify labs are an inexpensive & safe way to explore and learn. uCertify labs are versatile - labs simulate real-world, hardware, software & command line interface environments and can be mapped to any text-book, course & training.
State of the Art Educator Tools
uCertify knows the importance of instructors and provide tools to help them do their job effectively. Instructors are able to clone and customize course, do ability grouping, create sections, design grade scale and grade formula, create and schedule assignments. Educators can also move a student from self-paced to mentor-guided to instructor-led mode in three clicks.
Award Winning Learning Platform (LMS)
uCertify has developed an award winning, highly interactive yet simple to use platform. uCertify understands that it is critical to help student focus on learning the subject and not learning the LMS. uCertify helps student retain and recall the knowledge by teaching students using interactive exercises. Features such as actionable analytics and study planner help in keeping students focused.
98-361 Course/Exam Objectives
- Chapter 1: Understanding Core Programming
- Understand computer storage and data types
- Understand computer decision structures
- Identify the appropriate method for handling repetition
- Understand error handling
- Chapter 2: Understanding Object-Oriented Programming
- Understand the fundamentals of classes
- Understand inheritance
- Understand polymorphism
- Understand encapsulation
- Chapter 3: Understanding General Software Development
- Understand Application Life Cycle Management
- Interpret application specifications
- Understand algorithms and data structures
- Chapter 4: Understanding Web Applications
- Understand Web page development
- Understand Microsoft ASP.NET Web application development
- Understand Web hosting
- Understand Web services
- Chapter 5: Understanding Desktop Applications
- Understand Windows Forms applications
- Understand console-based applications
- Understand Windows Services
- Chapter 6: Understanding Databases
- Understand relational database management systems
- Understand database query methods
- Understand database connection methods
The Microsoft's MTA certified professional has several career opportunities open up to them, including:
- Database Administrator
- Server Administrator
- Computer Support Technician
- Windows Developer
- Web Developer
98-361 Exam FAQs
Pricing and taxes may vary from country to country.
The Microsoft's Software Development Fundamentals exam is administered by Certiport, Prometric and Pearson VUE at testing centers worldwide.
In the event that you fail your first attempt at passing the 98-361 examination, Microsoft's retake policy is:
- If a candidate does not achieve a passing score on an exam the first time, there is no waiting period before retaking the exam.
- If a candidate does not achieve a passing score the second time, the candidate must wait 24 hours before retaking the exam a third time.
- A seven-day waiting period will be imposed for each subsequent exam retake.
- A candidate may not take a given exam any more than five times per year. This 12-month period would start the day of the fifth unsuccessful exam retake. The candidate would then be eligible to retake the exam 12 months from that date. In order to take a given exam more than five times per year, a candidate must submit a request and obtain prior permission from Microsoft.
- If a candidate achieves a passing score on an MTA exam, the candidate cannot take it again.
At a Glance
|98-361 Course Includes||Free||Buy|
|Total Questions (inc. quizzes)||30||245|
Overall Customer Rating!
4.6 out of 5 Pass Ratio: 97.23%.
9 out of 10 customers who purchased this course would recommend the product to their friends.
Our Customers are talking!
I always recommend to friends and associates preparing one of the exams to use multiple sources. For practice exams I recommend U-Certify because the exams provide feed back for each question - and a relatively large number of relevant questions.Willie
uCertify is a fantastic piece of software! The only one I've found similar only offers practice exams, while you guys offer both practice exam questions plus study notes and nifty ways to monitor your progress. Nothing else even slightly compares and your guides are a great help, especially as there is so little in the way of helpful material out there.Grim
It's a fantastic piece of software, keep it up!
I am very much satisfied. Thank you.Grim Fandango