70-431-Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Implementation and Maintenance-LiveLab
uCertify’s guaranteed certification course for 70-431-livelab exam is comprehensive and helps you earn your certification and gain knowledge. Here’s what to expect from your uCertify course:
• Performance-based Tasks with Full Explanation & Videos • Study Planner • Continuously Updated
Online labs to supplement your training. uCertify labs are inexpensive and a safe way to explore and learn. uCertify labs are versatile - labs simulate real-world, hardware, software & command line interface environments and can be mapped to any text-book, course & training.
uCertify uses the content from the finest publishers and only the IT industry's finest instructors. They have a minimum of 15 years real-world experience and are subject matter experts in their fields. Our LABS include real world, interactive exercises.
Unlike a traditional labs, you can learn at your own pace. This creates a personal learning experience and gives you all the benefits of hands-on training with the flexibility of doing it around your schedule 24/7.
State of the Art Educator Tools
uCertify knows the importance of instructors and provide tools to help them do their job effectively. Instructors are able to review student's progress. Tag students based on the ability. Educators can also move a student from self-paced to mentor-guided to instructor-led mode in three clicks.
Award Winning Learning Platform (LMS)
uCertify has developed an award winning, highly interactive yet simple to use platform. uCertify understands that it is critical to help students focus on learning the subject and not learning the LMS. uCertify helps students retain and recall the knowledge by teaching students using interactive labs and simulators.
70-431-livelab Course/Exam Objectives
- Lesson 1: Installing and Configuring SQL Server 2005
- Install SQL Server 2005
- SQL Server 2005 Instances and Databases
- SQL Server Security
- SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS)
- Lesson 2: Implementing High Availability and Disaster Recovery
- Implement database mirroring
- Implementing log shipping
- Managing database snapshots
- Lesson 3: Supporting Data Consumers
- Retrieve data to support ad hoc and recurring queries
- Importing and exporting data from a file
- Manage replication
- Lesson 4: Maintaining Databases
- Implement and maintain SQL Server Agent jobs
- Manage databases by using Transact SQL
- Lesson 5: Monitoring and Troubleshooting SQL Server Performance
- Gather performance and optimization data by using the SQL Server Profiler
- Gather performance and optimization data by using the Database Engine Tuning Advisor
- Diagnose and resolve database server errors
- Lesson 6: Creating and Implementing Database Objects
- Implement a table view
- Implementing triggers
- Implementing functions
- Implementing stored procedures
At a Glance
|70-431-livelab Course Includes||Free||Buy|
|Total Performance-based Tasks||0|