ISSMP - Information Systems Security Management Professional
The ISC2's CISSP-ISSMP certification is an industry recognized credential. The certification is proof of a person's competence in the area of management, considering it on a larger enterprise-wide security model. uCertify’s guaranteed certification course for ISSMP exam is comprehensive and helps you earn your certification and gain knowledge. Here’s what to expect from your uCertify course:
• 100% Exam Coverage • Interactive E-Book • Pre-Assessment • 275 Practice Questions with Full Explanations • 104 Interactive Quizzes • Test History and Performance Review and Powerful Analytics • Study Planner • Continuously Updated
Prepare for the following certification
The Information Systems Security Management Professional exam is a standalone certification from ISC2 with the exam code ISSMP.
The certification is targeted at security and information officers who are responsible for constructing the framework of the information security department and define the means of supporting the group internally. The exam covers deeper managerial elements such as project management, risk management, setting up and delivering a security awareness program, and managing a Business Continuity Planning program. A CISSP-ISSMP establishes, presents, and governs information security policies and procedures that are supportive to overall business goals, rather than a drain on resources.
- Security Management Practices
- Systems Development Security
- Security Compliance Management
- Understand Business Continuity Planning (BCP) & Disaster Recovery Planning (DRP)
- Law, Investigation, Forensics and Ethics
ISSMP Course Duration
This is a self-paced, independent study program, so there are no minimum or maximum restrictions placed by uCertify. The amount of time you will take depends on your existing knowledge of the area and related experience, as well as your availability. We recommend at least 2-3 weeks if you have a reasonable knowledge of managerial skills and 2 years of work experience.
Authored by Industry Experts
uCertify uses content from the finest publishers and only the IT industry's finest instructors. They have a minimum of 15 years real-world experience and are subject matter experts in their fields. Unlike a live class, you can study at your own pace. This creates a personal learning experience and gives you all the benefits of hands-on training with the flexibility of doing it around your schedule 24/7.
Exercises, Quizzes & Flashcards
uCertify's exercises, quizzes and flashcards prepare you for your exams differently and more effectively than the traditional exam preps on the market. You will have practice quizzes, flashcards and exercises after each module to ensure you are confident on the topic you have completed before proceeding. This will allow you to gauge your effectiveness before moving to the next module in your course.
Practice Test Sets
uCertify courses also include full length practice test sets designed to test your knowledge under real exam conditions. Each course has a number of test sets consisting of hundreds of items to ensure you are 100% prepared before taking your certification exam.
Online labs to supplement your training. uCertify labs are an inexpensive & safe way to explore and learn. uCertify labs are versatile - labs simulate real-world, hardware, software & command line interface environments and can be mapped to any text-book, course & training.
State of the Art Educator Tools
uCertify knows the importance of instructors and provide tools to help them do their job effectively. Instructors are able to clone and customize course, do ability grouping, create sections, design grade scale and grade formula, create and schedule assignments. Educators can also move a student from self-paced to mentor-guided to instructor-led mode in three clicks.
Award Winning Learning Platform (LMS)
uCertify has developed an award winning, highly interactive yet simple to use platform. uCertify understands that it is critical to help student focus on learning the subject and not learning the LMS. uCertify helps student retain and recall the knowledge by teaching students using interactive exercises. Features such as actionable analytics and study planner help in keeping students focused.
ISSMP Course/Exam Objectives
- Lesson 1: Security Management Practices
- Understand Security s Role in the Organization culture, vision and mission
- Understand an Organization s Governance Model
- Define and Manage Strategies to Protect the Conf... Integrity and Availability of Data and Systems.
- Manage Data Classification
- Manage and Understand the Roles of Security Policy Framework and Lifecycles
- Manage Security Requirements in Contracts and Agreements
- Develop and Maintain a Risk Management Program
- Facilitate Personnel Security
- Understand the Benefits of Change Control Process
- Understand the Benefits of Configuration Management
- Oversee Security Awareness and Training Program
- Promote Security programs to Key Stakeholders
- Assess, Measure and Report the Security status of Organizational resources
- Prepare, Obtain and Administer Security Budgets?
- Lesson 2: Systems Development Security
- Manage the Integration of Security into All Phases of the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Recommended Security Controls for Integration in...ices, Applications and employee-owned equipments
- Define and Oversee Comprehensive Vulnerability M... the Design, Implementation and Operation phases
- Oversee System Security Testing
- Lesson 3: Security Compliance management
- Validate Operational security compliance with policies and procedures
- Manage Incidents and Investigation in Compliance with Security Policy
- Coordinate with Auditors and assist with Internal and External Audit process
- Manage and Document Exceptions to the Compliance Framework
- Lesson 4: Understand Business Continuity Planning and Disaster Recovery Planning
- Participate in Developing and planning the BCP and DRP projects
- Conduct Business Impact Analysis and understand the Recovery Time and Recovery Point Objectives
- Understand Recovery strategies
- Participate in the Design and Development of Continuity and Recovery plans
- Implementation and Promote the BCP and DRP plan
- Understand the Challenges of Business Continuity Process
- Understand the Challenges of Disaster Recovery Process
- Lesson 5: Law, Investigation, Forensics and Ethics
- Understand the Impact and Limitation of Laws that relates to Information Systems Security
- Understand Elements of Investigation and Forensic practices
- Understand Management Issues as they Relate to the ISC2 code of ethics
- Chief Information Officer
- Chief information security officer
- Chief technology officer
- Senior Security Executive
An ISC2 Certified Professional has several career opportunities open up to them, including:
ISSMP Exam FAQs
Pricing and taxes may vary from country to country.
(on a scale of 0-1000)
At a Glance
|ISSMP Course Includes||Free||Buy|
Overall Customer Rating!
4.6 out of 5 Pass Ratio: 97.23%.
9 out of 10 customers who purchased this course would recommend the product to their friends.
Our Customers are talking!
Thank you, I took the ISSMP exam and passed it. If it wasn't for your study materials, I don't think I would have had a clue of the questions.The questions in your kit were very realistic and they helped me a lot. It was a great experience overall...Harold F. Beiber
This is the first time I bought ucertify's study materials for ISSMP exam, because I need to take the test asap and ucertify is really helpful to make us pass the test. The best method is study the material and test your skill in the quizzes and sample questions to make you feel confident to pass the test and it also save the cost and time to make us successful in the test.Jonathan Eusebius