IC3_GS4_LO - IC3 GS4 Living Online
uCertify uses content from well known publishers, instructors, and subject matter experts. They have a minimum of 15 years of experience in their fields. uCertify brings these textbooks to life. It is full of interactive activities that keeps the learner engaged. uCertify brings all available learning resources for a topic in one place so that the learner can efficiently learn without going to multiple places. Challenge questions are also embedded in the chapters so learners can attempt those while they are learning about that particular topic. This helps them grasp the concepts better because they can go over it again right away which improves learning. Learners can do Flashcards, Exercises, Quizzes and Labs related to each chapter. At the end of every lesson, uCertify courses guide the learners on the path they should follow.
uCertify platform supports 50+ different types of interactive activities, connect the idea, or try it yourself lab activities embedded throughout its course. These interactive activities keeps learners engaged and makes learning fun.
Here's What You Get
Each lesson comes with Exercises, Flashcards & Quizzes. There is no limit to the number of times learners can attempt these. Exercises come with detailed remediation, which ensures that learners are confident on the topic before proceeding. Flashcards help master the key concepts while Glossary defines the key terms.
uCertify course includes videos to help understand concepts. It also includes How Tos that help learners with how to accomplish certain tasks.
Here's What you will Learn
- Identify network fundamentals and the benefits and risks of network computing
- Identify types of electronic communication/collaboration and how they work
- Identify how to use an electronic mail application
- Identify the appropriate use of different types of communication tools and internet netiquette
- Identify information about the Internet, the World Wide Web and Web sites
- Understand how content is created, located and evaluated on the World Wide Web
- Identify how computers are used in different areas of work, school and home
- Identify the risks of using computer hardware an...s and the Internet safely, ethically and legally
Test Prep & Practice Questions
uCertify provides full length practice tests. These tests closely follow the exam objectives and are designed to simulate real exam conditions. Each course has a number of test sets consisting of hundreds of items to ensure that learners are prepared for the certification exam.
Here's What You Get
Each question comes with detailed remediation explaining not only why an answer option is correct but also why the incorrect answer options are incorrect.
Each test can be taken unlimited number of times until the learner feels they are prepared. Learner can review the test and read detailed remediation. Detailed test history is also available.
Each test set comes with learn, test and review modes. In learn mode, learners will attempt a question and will get immediate feedback and complete remediation as they move on to the next question. In test mode, learners can take a timed test simulating the actual exam conditions. In review mode, learners can read through one item at a time without attempting it.
IC3 Living Online exam is a required part of the IC3 GS4 Certification which consist of three individual examinations: Computing Fundamentals, Key Applications, and Living Online.
Our IC3 Living Online course is based on IC3 Global Standard 4
Prepare for the following certification
The IC3 GS4 certified professionals have several career opportunities open up to them, including:
- Computer Operator
- Office Analyst
- Office Assistant
- Desktop Support Technician
Pricing and taxes may vary from country to country.
- Multiple choice
- Match the following
(on a scale of 0-1000)
In the event that you fail your first attempt at passing the IC3_GS4_LO, Certiport's retake policy is:
- If a candidate does not achieve a passing score on an exam the first time, the candidate must wait 24 hours before retaking the exam.
- If a candidate does not achieve a passing score the second time, the candidate must wait 2 days (48 hours) before retaking the exam a third time.
- A two-day waiting period will be imposed for each subsequent exam retake.
- There is no annual limit on the number of attempts on the same exam. If a candidate achieves a passing score on an IC3 exam, the candidate may take it again.
For additional information click here.