IC3 GS4 Living Online
The Certiport's IC3 Living Online exam is an industry recognized vendor neutral credential. The certification is proof of a person's competence across a spectrum of skills in dealing with the internet and networks, e-mail, Web browsers and has ability to work in network environment. uCertify’s guaranteed certification course for IC3-EXAM-3 exam is comprehensive and helps you earn your certification and gain knowledge. Here’s what to expect from your uCertify course:
• 100% Exam Coverage • Interactive E-Book • Pre-Assessment Test • 159 Practice Questions with Full Explanations • 77 Interactive Quizzes • Test History and Performance Review and Powerful Analytics • Study Planner • Continuously Updated
Prepare for the following certification
The IC3 Living Online exam is a part of Certiport's Internet and Computer Core Certification which comprises of three exams. It is a required part to the certification. The IC3 key applications exam is targeted at individuals who have ability to work in networked environment and maximizing your communication, education, collaboration and social interaction in a safe and ethical way.
- Communication Networks and the Internet
- Use of Electronic mail application
- Use of Internet and World Wide Web
- Web Browsing Application
- Impact of Computing and Internet on Society
- Working with Content on the Internet
IC3-EXAM-3 Course Duration
This is a self-paced, independent study program, so there are no minimum or maximum restrictions placed by uCertify. The amount of time you will take depends on your existing knowledge of the area and related experience, as well as your availability. We recommend at least 2-3 weeks if you have a reasonable knowledge of computer basic fundamentals.
Authored by Industry Experts
uCertify uses content from the finest publishers and only the IT industry's finest instructors. They have a minimum of 15 years real-world experience and are subject matter experts in their fields. Unlike a live class, you can study at your own pace. This creates a personal learning experience and gives you all the benefits of hands-on training with the flexibility of doing it around your schedule 24/7.
Exercises, Quizzes & Flashcards
uCertify's exercises, quizzes and flashcards prepare you for your exams differently and more effectively than the traditional exam preps on the market. You will have practice quizzes, flashcards and exercises after each module to ensure you are confident on the topic you have completed before proceeding. This will allow you to gauge your effectiveness before moving to the next module in your course.
Practice Test Sets
uCertify courses also include full length practice test sets designed to test your knowledge under real exam conditions. Each course has a number of test sets consisting of hundreds of items to ensure you are 100% prepared before taking your certification exam.
Online labs to supplement your training. uCertify labs are an inexpensive & safe way to explore and learn. uCertify labs are versatile - labs simulate real-world, hardware, software & command line interface environments and can be mapped to any text-book, course & training.
State of the Art Educator Tools
uCertify knows the importance of instructors and provide tools to help them do their job effectively. Instructors are able to clone and customize course, do ability grouping, create sections, design grade scale and grade formula, create and schedule assignments. Educators can also move a student from self-paced to mentor-guided to instructor-led mode in three clicks.
Award Winning Learning Platform (LMS)
uCertify has developed an award winning, highly interactive yet simple to use platform. uCertify understands that it is critical to help student focus on learning the subject and not learning the LMS. uCertify helps student retain and recall the knowledge by teaching students using interactive exercises. Features such as actionable analytics and study planner help in keeping students focused.
IC3-EXAM-3 Course/Exam Objectives
- Chapter 1: Communication Networks and the Internet
- Identify network fundamentals and the benefits and risks of network computing
- Chapter 2: Electronic Communication and Collaboration
- Identify types of electronic communication/collaboration and how they work
- Identify how to use an electronic mail application
- Identify the appropriate use of different types of communication tools and internet netiquette
- Chapter 3: Using the Internet and the World Wide Web
- Identify information about the Internet, the World Wide Web and Web sites
- Understand how content is created, located and evaluated on the World Wide Web
- Chapter 4: The Impact of Computing and the Internet on Society
- Identify how computers are used in different areas of work, school and home
- Identify the risks of using computer hardware an...s and the Internet safely, ethically and legally
The IC3 Certified individuals have several career opportunities open up to them, including:
- Computer Operator
- Office Analyst
- Office Assistant
IC3-EXAM-3 Exam FAQs
In the event that you fail your first attempt at passing the IC3-EXAM-3, Certiports retake policy is:
- Candidate may retake the exam without a waiting period.
- If the same module is failed second or third time, the candidate must wait (1) day before attempting the same module again.
- The candidate may take a different IC³ module immediately.
At a Glance
|IC3-EXAM-3 Course Includes||Free||Buy|
|Total Questions (inc. quizzes)||15||159|